Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

I had never said I love you and actually meant it until I really fell in love and that was the first time I said it to someoneEmbarrassed It was very difficult at first, not because I was confused or anything, but just because it was start of the relationship and I'm sure everyone gets shy..

As far as I can remember, I've never used the word hate for anyone. I prefer using "dislike" Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Strong Words (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 3:28am | IP Logged
hey
i agree with Shiza ..u shud make topics more often...
this is one of the very few topics that have some depth...

AM in a hurry....
so just a short reply..will edit it later...

I never said "i love u" as a romantic expression..that is i have said luv u to friends on spur of moment....
so i really cant tell u how difficult it is.
AS for "i hate u" nopes..!!

in fact i feel u never need to actually say this...
when i dislike someone, my actions are obvious enough..And the one i love, for him my gestures and fr me his are enough...

btw one thing i wanna ask u...
DO u think its possible to love and hate someone at the same time,,???? think abt it Wink

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 5:40am | IP Logged

intresting topic!!!
well i've said i h8 you a couple of times and i really regret it and have asked for forgiveness!i agree its a really harsh expression

as for saying i love you, i've never said it at all in a romantic way to anyone so i dont really know what to say,

And yes you can hate and love someone at the same time cause i doWink you love them cause you do ( cant really explain) and hate them cause of something they have done ect.

Edited by Monika__29 - 24 October 2007 at 5:42am

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ritika2025

DO u think its possible to love and hate someone at the same time,,???? think abt it Wink

wow..I think that can happen with your parents at time...like when you really want something..and they say no for it..you'll be like "i hate u"..but the same time you love themLOL

Thats the only time i think i hate and loved somebody at the same time..

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
wow dil , nice topic..lot of depth

as for me i think love   & hate r two extreme words of feelings...one is positive other is negative.

one had to be careful when to use wht & how the other person interprets it Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Generally i feel, "i hate u" is used more often than its couterpart...when one is upset...that's first thing that comes out, but u may not mean it for real...just out of frustation..to show the other u don't like him/her.

It's easier to say to hate some1 than to say u love them Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed u must have seen in movies it takes ages for lovers to confess their love for each other with these 3 magical words Wink ..but "i hate u" will take less than sec LOL LOL on the spur of the movement LOL LOL LOL ..& later u regret for saying it.

as for me, i have never said these 2 to any1 directly. Hate was more used than love LOL LOL LOL

As per some1's question :
can u love & hate the same person at the same time??

yes, u can. If u love that person deeply & u r anger with him for some reason..u think u hate him for wht he has done or has happened..but deep down u still care for him / her Wink

cheers
HeartKaiHeart

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged
LOL yep jas di, they do use it alot in movies..and it takes for ever..

but like shiza di said...why don't we just use 143 Tongue LOL alot easier na

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaholic

Originally posted by prithvi lover

No comments....bohot confuse hojati hu main isliliye i wud prefer 2 take advice rather den give sum! Embarrassed

LOLbut nobody was asking for advice yaar

arre!...........advice ho ya opinion............mera fayda hoga nah!LOL

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
LOL i see^^

Post Reply New Post

Go to top