Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged

I visit this section quite often, but don't make new topics; I think this will be my first one. Here it goes...

There is a saying "love me or hate me, either way you are thinking of me.."LOL

The two strongest words, in my opinion are Love & Hate

Definition for love:

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair

Definition for hate:

Hatred is an emotion of intense revulsion, distaste, , or antipathy for a person, thing, or phenomenon, generally attributed to a desire to avoid, restrict, remove, or destroy the hated object. Hatred is also among the most common emotions that humans experience. ...

As you can see both words have a lot of depth to themů

Have you ever wondered how hard it is to say I love you to somebody?

Have you ever felt bad after saying I hate you to somebody?

The impacts these two words bring on you can put in in major dilemmas. When you are angry and you say to somebody, I hate you, later after your anger is cooled down you would regret saying the word hate because its so powerful

That's why saying "dislike" is a common word we use everywhere instead of saying "hate"..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i was thinking about these two words today, and just felt like making a topic on it, so everybody can discuss it..

Happy discussingSmile, Take care,

Dilbagh=]]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Strong Words" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I have said " i love u" and "i hate u" to the same person...i endedup saying i hate u to the person i loved....anyhow i was angry then but i still do feel bad and guilty abt that... it has such a gr8 impact that how can i say i hate u to the person i loved....and i can see the impact on the person i said it to also...so i guess sumwhere...i hate u is more impactful on ppl...as it hurts....

Edited by Adildagr8 - 23 October 2007 at 7:43am

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hey you should create topics often because I find this one really cool. I never said 'I love you' to someone until a guy entered my life. I had always loved him but I never knew it was so hard to say these 3 words.

Even though I knew that he was mine nd I was his but I dunno may be I was too shy to say that or what? You know what '143' is much easier to say :p.. (I hope you know - 143 means I love you.)

But I'd say it was difficult initially only and that was may be because I was too shy nd I guess (shy) people are shy often in the start of their relationship..

I have never said 'I hate you' to anybody. I'd have said 'I hate him.. or I hate her' (but that's only when em telling my friends) but never on the face of the person I hate LOL .. because I know it would hurt. I prefer using the word 'dislike' instead of 'hate' because hate is a very strong word. I'd have said many bad things on the face of people when I am angry but I know I have never said 'I hate you' to nebody.. heh.

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 9:14am | IP Logged
No comments....bohot confuse hojati hu main isliliye i wud prefer 2 take advice rather den give sum! Embarrassed

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Adildagr8

I have said " i love u" and "i hate u" to the same person...i endedup saying i hate u to the person i loved....anyhow i was angry then but i still do feel bad and guilty abt that... it has such a gr8 impact that how can i say i hate u to the person i loved....and i can see the impact on the person i said it to also...so i guess sumwhere...i hate u is more impactful on ppl...as it hurts....

yee it does have a great impact...and it does hurt when you say i hate you to somebody..

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shizajaved

Hey you should create topics often because I find this one really cool.Thank you I never said 'I love you' to someone until a guy entered my life. I had always loved him but I never knew it was so hard to say these 3 words. I know..its really hard..even if you have to say it as a joke or what ever..

Even though I knew that he was mine nd I was his but I dunno may be I was too shy to say that or what? You know what '143' is much easier to say :p.. (I hope you know - 143 means I love you.) LOLclever

But I'd say it was difficult initially only and that was may be because I was too shy nd I guess (shy) people are shy often in the start of their relationship..

I have never said 'I hate you' to anybody. I'd have said 'I hate him.. or I hate her' (but that's only when em telling my friends) but never on the face of the person I hate LOL .. because I know it would hurt. I prefer using the word 'dislike' instead of 'hate' because hate is a very strong word. I'd have said many bad things on the face of people when I am angry but I know I have never said 'I hate you' to nebody.. heh. yeah the word dislike is easier to say than saying i hate you..because that person would remember it for ever..Stern Smile

LOL

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prithvi lover

No comments....bohot confuse hojati hu main isliliye i wud prefer 2 take advice rather den give sum! Embarrassed

LOLbut nobody was asking for advice yaar

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
those are common type words!i mean first say ''i love you''then after 3 or 4 weeks say ''i hate you''.

lol LOL
no, no, i am just playing/kidding/joking.

i fell like when we say ''i love you'' its feels a little weird!
and when we say ''i hate you'' it does not fell weird. i mean that's the common word. it's like i can say use that word most of the time!

but i use this words ''i love you'' like a not so common.

idk now what to say.

so ya bye.
lol.
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top