India-Forums

for y’all in Usa

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

I can write up a summary for all ya in USA cuz I know some of you guyz are really behind well this is what happened so far Pratik has been dead I'm sure y'all know that Nanadevi has finally entered the scene she's been there since Tuesday and oh yeah Avinash was trying to arrange the money for Rakesh because he's always in such a big debt and then he sees the file where all of the money has been

transferred and you guyz can guess where it all went to Vijay in Singapore

and Avinash gets pissed off at this and he goes to Malini where all the money went so she gets all quite and surprised for a minute and then she comes up with one of her dirty little lies she says thet you might not know but Ajay wrote in his will that I have to take care of Vijay and he's been the ill child ever since childhood so on top of that she says if you don't believe me I'll call him for you so Avinash is like no nevermind I believe you

And y'all now the face on malini she walks and then turns around with that ugly smile on her face.....

so I described everything so far in my own accurate words nothin that good happened yeaterday!!!!!!!

Edited by smisha - 27 December 2004 at 6:06pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thanx
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
thanksWink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style... Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style...  12

Hrishikesh Pandey who plays Shakti in Humari Betiyon Ka Vivah On Zee ...

Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad! Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad!  21

Kamya Punjabi has no doubt, been acclaimed for her various negative ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index