DOTW : Sadhna and kaushlya mami

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*bunnybear*

IF-Rockerz

*bunnybear*

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 9:10am | IP Logged
 hello every oneBig smile
 hope last week episode was sad bt u all had enjoyed bidaai.....
I  m here make u discuss abt sadhna's dad's death

Questions for u all here...

1. do u think kaushalya mami will behave same as she was used to do with sadhna???or she will change??

2. how will be the reaction of ragini and her dad??

3. how can we forget vinu and his wife?? lol...what will be her next step toward sadhna and ragini??

so what r we all waiting for?? just use ur brainstorming..Embarrassedand ans themLOL

thanks...love Hani aka *Bunnybear*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Sadhna and kaushlya mami" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Members Please participate in this weeks Discussion. Will edit later.

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
1. do u think kaushalya mami will behave same as she was used to do with sadhna???or she will change??
>> Mami will surely change but to the negative side, she will now behave more cunningly with Sadhna. She is going to make Sadhna's life, hell!
>> They will as usual support her and ragini will provide Sadhna the shoulder to cry on.
3. how can we forget vinu and his wife?? lol...what will be her next step toward sadhna and ragini??
>> Their only aim will be to get those 10,00000 RS. and Malti will add ghee on the fire by making Sadhna bad to worse in Kaushalya's eyes.

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *bunnybear*

hello every oneBig smile
 hope last week episode was sad bt u all had enjoyed bidaai.....
I  m here make u discuss abt sadhna's dad's death

Questions for u all here...

i think that Kaushalya is not bad at heart, she is only worried about Ragini's dark color as opposed to Sadhna being fair.  She by herself may not really change her attitude, she is cold towards Sadhna and will remain so.
The people that brainwash her like Nani and Vinu Ki Bahu may instill fear of Sadhna in her and they may force her to change her attitude towards Sadhna.

They will be surely support Sadhna.

Vinu himself i dont think is bad, but his wife surely has her eyes on Sadhnas money and as the saying goes doosroon key kandhe par rakh kar bandook chalana, she will make use of Kaushalaya.

so what r we all waiting for?? just use ur brainstorming..Embarrassedand ans themLOL

thanks...love Hani aka *Bunnybear*

Nice discussion Hani.

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
My answers:-

>> i think now she will not change. but if she come to know abt money which sadhana got from Airlines may be she will act as if she is caring and once she gets the money will make sadhana's life more difficult. there is a chance that later ( after 1yr or so) they may show her as positive. then they will have some more negative characters.

>> now they are support to Sadhanas character, but here also i think Raaginis character can change due to negative characters influence

>> Vinu and his wife will surely change to more negative... Vinu is turning more into a joru ka gulam type character.
next step may be to get the money from Sadhana. by any chance if they r not getting the money i think they may plan something to separate the sisters with the help of mami

thanx Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top