Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Does anyone watch Mere Mutabiq??
....i heard its a very good show on politics and stuff...

i see my dad and stuff watching it but for its just plain boring...maybe its for old people...lolTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "watch Mere Mutabiq??" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pknaz

pknaz

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
no its for every1 mostly i like capital talk and sumtimes mere mutabiq too like yesterday it was really nice about karachi blasts

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pknaz

no its for every1 mostly i like capital talk and sumtimes mere mutabiq too like yesterday it was really nice about karachi blasts

really...i will try and watch them now...never took it seriouslySmile

wini

IF-Veteran Member

wini

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by modishh

Does anyone watch Mere Mutabiq??
....i heard its a very good show on politics and stuff...

i see my dad and stuff watching it but for its just plain boring...maybe its for old people...lolTongue

dr. shahid masood is good......but i like his show views on news better than merey mutabiq.......but sometimes it is intersting

but ya i luv capital talk.......hamid mir is sometimes soooo funny...lol

and i sometimes watch the one with kashif abbasi..on ary.....forgot the name of the show........but kashif is also sooo funny...and thats why i watch all those politics related shows..lol

that guy iftikhaar [watever] in jawab dey is soo rude to his guests man....and p j mir is sooooo boring.....so thats why i dont really lik these two shows

Post Reply New Post

Go to top