LIVE INTERVIEW OF SWAPNIL JOSHI ON I-F - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Here goes my questions:
a. U have done both comic roles and serious ones. Which one you enjoyed most?
b. At which age u first faced the camera? How was the experience?
OK, my question is:

You were one of the few people in Kehta Hai Dil (like Grusha Kapoor, Karishma...) who stayed on even when the serial started to go off the plot and started to lose TRPs. Why did you never leave Kehta Hai Dil until the last episode?
  1. You took a break after the completion of Kehta Hai Dil. In this period, you also got married. Can you tell us what were your thoughts on your next project during the break.
  2. You have played mythological to young to even a old man's role. so which was the role you liked doing the most....
  3. You recently got married and we heard that you know your wife from childhood. So since how many years do you know her? Did you both know from a very young age that you both were made for each other? Tell us more about your better half.
  4. What was your experience regarding the lavishly shot Marathi movie Manini.
  5. You have been nick-named as Aamir Khan look-alike. What do you feel about it?
  6. You have been before the camera from the tender age of 8. Can you tell us about your transformation from a child actor to a more mature actor now?
  7. We have heard that you share a very good chemistry with Grusha Kapoor. can you tell us what made you both get along with each other with such great comfort.
  8. Can you tell us about your  educational background.
  9. What was it to be nominated as Best Debut for the film Ghulam E Mustafa at the Lux Zee Cine Awards? What was it to be working with big names like Nana Patekar?
  10. Which do you think is the Best Serial you have worked in?
  11. Tell us about your role in Hare Kaanch Ki Choodiyan. What do you feel about it?

thanks my only question is:

-how does it feel to participate in dramas, and r u going to act in more dramas on star plus?
😊
I have no questions, but at least I can finally listen to the radio!!! hurrrrrayyyy!! wooooohooooo...I finally figured out that I can listen to IF on my ITUNES. jprasad so technically disfunct.
hey can we hv Hussain's interview?..plz..i'm BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG fan of him!
His role in "hare kaanch.. " is horrible. he plays as a decieving lover! I hate it..
Primrose matrimonial profile
His role in "hare kaanch.. " is horrible. he plays as a decieving lover! I hate it..
Primrose
At matrimonialprofile
omg! Swapnil is playing a negative character in HKKC! We have been speculating on his character so now we have a better idea.   
yeah, what a wonderful interview!!!   Swapnil seems really nice and his interview was a lot of fun! 😛

👏

thanks CrazyFM!!!