•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys

sorry for the delay..the current went off later at night so cudnt update..!😭

ok the episode began with shahid and kareena hosting the show..and later vaibhavi says they need to start the show and so she calls hussain.Hussain comes there and  they are talking..They talk about jab we met and how both of them connect to their characters..Shahid and Kareena both think that they are similar to the characters they play.Then they take their seats..and hussain asks kareena and shahid who do they think were the best..then kareena tells according to her the most graceful were haneef and pooja..and the best were rakhi and abhishek and gives them a stands up and claps for them..shahid gives a brief analysis of all the jodis..alexx and sweta used their western eastern differences very well , karan amita are natural dancers , krushna kash were very good , amir danced well , and rakhi abhishek were excellent!! he told pooja haneef were his fav and also he liked the concept of karan kavita.

Hussain tells that all the girls are crazy about the hunks in the show and so now that we have 3 beautiful ladies kareena , isha , and vaibhavi to rate the hunks in NB3 and calls them all on the stage...shahid says that daivdji and i are feeling left out and so they go and sit next to the girls..rating..takes place..and karan gets the highest! Vaibhavi didnt give anyone a 10 cuz she thinks the only person who'll get that is her baliye!😛 then shahid tells kareena and isha should learn something from her..😆

They all sit down and hussain tells to karan amita that we usually leave it upon god but we have to listen to the people down too... and they want a smashing performance from amrita arora..and she dances on It's rocking and mindblowing mahia and kareena was really happy to see amrita and tells that she is my bestest friend!

Results

they first call upon JODI 10 Pooja Haneef and JODI 01 Sweta Alexx .

Pooja haneef go into the risk zone

Next they call JODI 03 rakhi abhishek and JODI 06 kavita karan

they ask rakhi if she would mind going into the risk zone if kavita n karan were there to save them..she said yes..cuz they didnt practise and so i wont go there.i really like them but still..

Kavita and Karan go into risk zone

Next they call JODI 07 sanjeeda amir and JODI 09 kash krushna

kash krushna go into danger zone.

then hussain shows a bowl and says there are five chits out of which on chit has the future of karan amita. and they give each of these to the judges.they pick it up and shahid had the results and he said that JODI 02 is safe.

BOTTOM 3

jodi 08 kash krushna

jodi 10 haneef pooja

jodi 06 kavita karan

kareena and shahid were to announce the one who is safe among them..and they tell jodi 08 is safe.

The main results were in vaibhavi's hands..and she tells that jodi 06 is out.

Then they all feel bad and kavita speaks something and then their choreographer tells that the amount of efforts they put in is nothing compared to the amount of efforts others put and if someone else would have gone out they wud have felt more bad.karan tells that he is happy that he made such wonderful friends.

They all dance on mauja mauja with kareena and shahid!

lots of love

sneha

i want to ask why tina wasn't with hussain in nach baliye this saturday?
i had a feeling kavita and karan would go out!!!

glad aamir and sanjeeda are still in the show