India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 27.12.04, MONDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

The joker enters the house and announces, " I'm the one who saved her life!" ( Can't he project himself decently ) Kash is surprised to see him and says, "Aap?????" Sujal thanks him for the favour he has done him. Charu introduces him to Sujal and now it's proved that the savior of Kash is Swayam as well as Charu's boss. Sujal makes it known that he didn't even require proof but it must've assured others. Vasu makes a nasty face.

Charu intoduces Ak and Swayam. Swayam hugs Ak calling him "bro." Charu is surprised to hear this. Ak's intense dislike for Swam is obvious. Swam asks where their mom is and marches towards her. She is happy to see him and hugs him. Charu asks Ak why he never told her that he had a bro. He answers her by telling that he and Swam just have the bond of their mother between themselves and have nothing else in common. They r as different as chalk and cheese and the only thing Swam cares abt is money............( and probably, flirting with any girl who crosses his way Dead )

Rishi taunts a limping Kash abt her visit to R & G. Kash tells him to be practical. He obeys her immediately and calls Sujal there. Kash is nervous and falls. Both Sujal and Swam march towards her. Swam asks if she's alright and tries to help her stand. ( How dared he when Sujal was there ? Angry ) Sujal helps her stand up. She can't walk properly so Sujal carries her up, both of them looking into each other's eyes. ( How sweet Smile ) He takes her up the stairs to their room. Swam watches them with too much interest. Rishi is angry to have lost the chance to distance these two again.

Swam thinks out loud that that was " Interesting! " Ak hears him and tells him to keep away from Kash, telling him that Kash isn't like the other girls ( So, Swam is a horrible flirt Dead ) and is married to Sujal. He tells Swam that Sujal won empires for Kash...And talks abt the greatness of their love. Confused Swam says that money is the most important thing and those who have money have the only chance in this world, telling him not to forget abt their mum.

Sujal touches Kash's foot where she has got a sprain. Then he leaves to fetch balm for her. ( hen-pecked ) Kash regrets being attracted to Sujal and wonders why it happened.........

Swam tells Sujal that he can see his wife's pain in his eyes and asks if she is alright. He tells Sujal that he's heard abt him winning empires for a girl and makes it known that he has also won many but just for himself and the girls he has known helped him do so and wonders how one can do that much to win a girl. Sujal tells him that he did all that for his "love" and he believes in winning hearts. Swam calls Sujal old-fashioned. Sujal couldn't care less. ( Swam , keep distance from Mr. Sujal Garewal's wife. Else, you'll be slaughtered. )

Sujal applies balm on Kash's foot. Angry( First of all she doesn't deserve it. Secondly, i don't know why but i had the feeling that Rajeev didn't find this amusing ) They keep looking at each other. Sujal ( maybe Kash too ) has flashbacks of their wedding and other occassions. Then Kash dreams abt Sujal romantically. Back to reality, Sujal is closing the windows and she is terrified to realize that she has been dreaming abt him. She leaves her bed.

He tries to give a helping hand, she avoids and goes to the wash room. There she regrets being attracted to and dreaming abt Sujal and tries to assure herself that she only loves Piyush. Angry She sees flashbacks of Sujal and herself on the mirror and covers it up with the towel ( childish ) , shocked. Her revenge music plays and she tries to  recall her ( dumb ) CAUSE........Dead , that Sujal is only her husband's killer........( What a bad joke, again .........)

Anyways, considering who can resist Sujal's charm, Mrs. Kashish RAHEJA will soon be back to loving Sujal beyond anything..........Or did i say back ? Maybe , this love has always been there, just waiting to get out..............Btw, i'll love her chasing him, hope it happens soon........

Edited by simplyvivacious - 27 December 2004 at 3:25pm

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Thanks so much for the update, simp. I agree with you...who can resist Sujal's charm? Embarrassed Right now, Kashish is just attracted to Sujal. Soon, she'll fall in love with him. I knew that she would fall for Sujal sooner or later. She has always had feelings for him but she just hid them. It's so obvious.Dead

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!!!!!111
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Thx Simp, for the great update...looking fwd to them the entire week.....missed a few scenes myself...just can wait to catch the repeat this afternoon after school.

Kash has always loved Sujal....no doubt abt that, thats the cause of her strange behaviour at times without her realising it, but she wont be chasing him yet for a long long time.....hmmmm...the story's taking an interesting turn.Smile

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Very Good update simply.We have seen there romantic scene after a long time so it was more excitingSmile
SweetNeha Newbie
SweetNeha
SweetNeha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!! maybe kashish is starting to like sujal again...then again who knows her mind changes every few minutes. i don't think she even knows what she wantsLOL
pooja0204 Groupbie
pooja0204
pooja0204

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

yes, a great update...

thanks simp...  lovely work done...

m too looking forward for the new turn the story seems to be taking...

anxiously waiting for it...Tongue

sameer Groupbie
sameer
sameer

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:20am | IP Logged

I think this must be Rajeev's suggestion to give such a twist.

Bye

Go to top