Books with epilogue or without it?

lotus2007 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys!!! Lets discuss new topic for a change from old ones.I guss everyone woul like too discuss something new right?😆

I wanted too ask you all who from here likes or prefer books with epilogue more then without it.And why?

I personaly prefer books with epilogues coz i love too know what will hapen after some years or some time with all the charecters of these books I read.😃  

Please  do reply!!!!!!!

Lotus.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lotus2007 thumbnail
Wats up guys is there is no one online, too start discussion huh?😆😉
jdsean thumbnail
Hey, I prefer epilogues because its like we see what happened in the story, and hopefully the writer wraps up everything that happens in a book. Most epilogues please me but the one that I was kinda disappointed with was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I thought that since this was the last book, I don't know maybe it shoulda been better.
lotus2007 thumbnail
Yes I agree that not every epilogues please us.Im also disappointed in one books epilogue.
But still I prefer books with them. 😃

Lotus. 😉
cool_pooja thumbnail
I prefer books without epiologue.. I never like books wid an Epiologue.. I remember dere was an epilogue in Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows and i was soo dissapointed by it.. It really spoiled the novel for me.. I dont knoe.. I really dont want character which are around 17 18 to become 40 all of a sudden and have children and all.. I prefer to run my own imagination.. 😳
sparkling_gems thumbnail
I read books in both ways with / without epilouge but they should not be ended so abruptly...
cool_pooja thumbnail
^^ I agree.. Dats one reason i dunt like epilogues! 😳