Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.::pialicious:: thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey lina yeah, we are supper sleepy here 😆 😆
hey guys i just saw all the episodes of GG, lol i was on a gossip marathon and i loved dan and serena's first time epi, dan was so cute, he tried practically every method to make it special 😳
i thought venessa would turn out to be like those indian second woman witches 😆 but shes nice, lol loose those football sheets dan! 😆

p.s. did anyone read all the books?
~LiNa~ thumbnail
LOL yea! Dan was too cute! he really wanted to make it special for Serena! Lol yea the "lose the football sheets" line was funny! 😆

I too thought that Vanessa would ruin DanSerena relationship but she's quite cool! i think the hindi soaps are making us get a one track mind! 😆

Nope i never read the books but i've heard my friends say that the show is much better than the books!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey guys...

im bak...had net problem...just got it fixd yday...
.::pialicious:: thumbnail
khushi welcome back, missed you

@lina: lol, i got really curious so i wikipediaed the whole series and now its ruined for me lol, yeah we are so used to these indian serials that our minds are working like ekta's too 😆
i can't wait for the thanksgiving episode, it would be so weird if their parents hooked up lol, it would be like they are dating their step siblings, but still i don't like that bass guy, i think serena's mom should find someone else