Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

TV/Movies love vs. real life love (Page 3)

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 6:15am | IP Logged
lOve tht they shOw in telivisiOn b/w cOuples are really different fOm real life lOve but Sameer, i tOtally agree wid yOu in One thing that nOw-a-days gurls are adObting same thing as they shOw in Tv screen... i realise it many times that happen wid sOme Of my friends... peOples actually fOrgOt real life rOmance and relatiOnship as they saw what KajOl and Srk dOing they makeup their mind tO dO same in real life... Confused
-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

lOve tht they shOw in telivisiOn b/w cOuples are really different fOm real life lOve but Sameer, i tOtally agree wid yOu in One thing that nOw-a-days gurls are adObting same thing as they shOw in Tv screen... i realise it many times that happen wid sOme Of my friends... peOples actually fOrgOt real life rOmance and relatiOnship as they saw what KajOl and Srk dOing they makeup their mind tO dO same in real life... Confused

Maybe, but then boys can get some tips from reel life too? LOL

On a serious note, what is wrong in implementing good reel life romance in real life? Nothing's wrong right? Of course since those situations are made up and so are the perfect characters so it's not really plausible. But I wasn't actually talking about romance.  I was talking about love... sacrifice?  That can't change much in reel and real life except the fact that the kinds of sacrifices would be different.
-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SWEET-DIVA

EVERY GIRL IS NOT LIKE THAT.I KNOW THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN MOVIE LOVE AND REAL LOVE.ACTUALLY SOME GIRLS LIVE IN THE WORLD OF DREAMS.AND THEY ARE FAR FROM REALITY.THEY THINK THAT WHAT EVER HAPPENS IN THE MOVIE CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

True, and again I am not talking about romance... I am talking about love and what it takes to love someone truly and the most important part is sacrifice and  I haven't seen many people doing that.

By the way, please refrain from posting in all caps.  That is considered shouting online and is not considered good in online code.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramramramram

ashbipasha IF-Rockerz
ashbipasha
ashbipasha

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged

I believe that true love exist as I have experienced it.

When true love happens in real life it's just like the love as shown on screen, the same magic and happiness, feelings etc. First I didn't believe in true love and all those crap that were shown on tv, it looked so unreal, but when I experienced true love I came to know how sweet and magical it is. It's really like a dream, a fairy tale, and you have to be lucky to experience this feeling.

On screen love is not really glorified, but it's not necessary to die for your love, when someone loves you really he/she won't demand from you that you give your life for him/her.

It is very well possible to think about the other persons happiness by killing your own desires, but believe me it's really a though job.

Yes, you can love someone just like the TV/movies couples, I'm telling this because I have experienced it, I always dreamed that my beloved would be just like some of the filmy characters and he's more than that, for me my dreams really came true.

ramramramram

IndaRain Newbie
IndaRain
IndaRain

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Nice topic Mahi!Clap

Well for em the best example of someone who only thinks about someone else's happiness all the time by even killing his own wants/needs, is my fav character on television, Anurag Basu from Kzk! Aisa sacha aashique kya real life hota hai.. seriously i don't think so..no one can be so Sacrificing and Mahaan! But i guess kissi ne sach kahaan hai Pyaar qurbani hai..so yeah maybe it's possible

anyways coming back to ur points.. i think in movies/television they bring us to a virtual world..where everyone is not real at all..okay yeah some points can be true for sure.. but all the fighting for ur love, getting ur love, sacrificing for ur love etc are really just to make us, viewers dream about what could happen etc...and what we see.. we would like to get in our real lives too.. right? okay and i mean good things then..not the insults etc what Vidya gets everytime...in BMTD Confused

Last night i saw LCMD.. and i was so surprised..see that's also one thing what's really so unrealistic.. Abhisekh tells rani he already knew about her being a callgirl and he was ready to accept her..coz he really loved her...unconditionally.. all fine and set, but seriously.... where in this world will you find any guy who will accept you as simple as that??

I believe that true love exists in real life too.. but true love as they portray in movies/tv soaps.. NOT really!! At least i haven't seen such filmi couplesLOL

i hope i did make any sense Embarrassed

LOve,
Gracella

I so agree.

Great topic!

ramramramram

Mischeivous IF-Dazzler
Mischeivous
Mischeivous

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fariha17

Great topic! Clap

To an extent, I'd have to agree that the love shown in movies/shows is in fact true and happens in reality since I have experienced it Smile When you truly love someone, you really do think of their happiness more than your own..in fact that's the only thing that matters to you whether you're part of that happiness or no.

As far as sacrifices are concerned, sometimes they're exaggerated in shows/movies, but in true love, there are definitely great sacrifices so that concept itself is true also.

I agree with ya Embarrassed love maybe exaggrated but when u love someone most of the things are accepted Smile

ramramramram

Go to top