Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

to another Discussion of the Week.. only @ Fashion & BeautyWink

You must be wondering.. what matters to me?

Well, we often say that a person's beauty is inside them. Their principles, the way they act, what they believe etc. but we often jugde people on outside beauty.

Why do we do that..?
 Have you ever ignored a person who isnt in fashion not knowing that their inner beauty might be?
 Have you ever been in that situation?

Well thats all for this week! Do share your opnions on this matter!

Love,
Fashion & Beauty Devt Team
(gk_09, bollycrazy, .:Ashi:.)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha..:Ashi:.scarletteblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* What matters to you? *" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome DOTW, gurpz Clap Clap

Very true..people judge from the outside, not knowing how to person is from the inside. Though, i myself do not. I think Saira has said it all..couldn't have explained it any better Embarrassed Embarrassed

~Ashi

an0n

an0n

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
of course i judge ppl by their looks...if they look trashy and all, i def aint gonna approach them Tongue
its the truth...looks do matter...so ppl gotta stay tip-top Big smile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I know many people who judge others just by a mere glance at them, but I, myself, don't or at least I hope I don't do it, even unintentionally Embarrassed

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 6:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I personally like people who mix and match, cuz for me it shows that they're their own person. It shows what they are, it describes them. Embarrassed
I do look closely at how people dress, and it does matter to me, but deff. not as much as their inner personalities. SmileI think people deserve much more than anyone judging them or anything without having a clue on their personal characteristics and personalities. Tongue
Overall, i do look at people's sense of dressing//style, but it doesnt matter more than their inner feelings and personalities for me. Smile
Thats all, great discussion. Clap

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 25 October 2007 at 4:16pm

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:16am | IP Logged
First impressions, really do count, y'kno.
Personally, its not whether a person is attractive or not, just that they do maintain themselves.
(as much as id like to say i dont) i do go for looks. But then again, if its very good looks but a boring-az personality... then goodbye.

Like my very own (good personality) bf, Varun would say: Personality counts... looks just count a bit more.
Id like to see someone who tries to keep themselves in shape, gets their eyebrows done etc etc. Those people that say Looks dont count for them at all, lie.

Personality is the icing on the cake though. Personality can make you fall in love with a person, even if they're the ugliest ever. Or it can make you get so annoyed that you cant stand that person's face, even if its cute as a button.

I do look out for a person's personality. I dont ignore people if they aren't attractive, but I do make my own opinions of them and jump to conclusions.

Everyone is beautiful though. Seriously. If you think about it, the person you think is so disgusting in looks... if [s]he was to star in a star plus soap opera, with all the foundation and eyeliner, they would look a million dollars.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top