India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi DEC 27 Update

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

First sorry for such a late update but as I had said earlier there will be some inconsistency in my timing of posting update in this months. I had to watch the 1.30 am episode and then type this update. So thank you for bearing with us.

Anyways todays episode was not much of an episode it was like a huge flash back episode in the end only to say one thing new. When I write FB and * means its a flash back scene and not much details are needed as you must have seen or read about it before. also the FB scene will end with  *

Todays Episode.
  After jassi tells nandu that armaan lied to her that he loved her, billu overhears this but then he leaves the room, jassi then continues her story to nandu, she tells him how due to thier insecurity raj and armaan had preplanned stuff to lure her. She remmember's the restuarant scene FB* where for the first time he gets drunk and tells her that he loves her and wants to dedicate a song to her but falls and then in the cab 'my Aishwarya dont leave me'* She tells nandu that it was like a dream come true for her. Nandu tells her that she should stay in a womens ashraam , the one with high walls and that even after the raman and samir episode she didnt learned anything. She tells him that she had erected these walls in her heart and she was prepared for a life without marraige But armaan was like a dream a fantasy which everyone has , like a star whom everyone wants. she did so many things for her, like FB * Gave her cards etc etc !!, Fought with neighbour boys* . Nandu tells her that he always warned her about armaan and his intentions and he always told her but she did exactly as they had wished, they kept ditching her and she falled for him right in thier trap, jassi tells nandu that he was right. but It was all like a dream yet so true yet so close. Jassi is then sitting on the sofa of hall and she tells nandu how armaan kept luring her, how every day there used to be a card on her desk, how he he used to give her a gift and how he always kept her happy. FB * A few cards scenes, then a few soft toys, all these are supposed to be flash back but I have seen them the first time, I guess they are building base. Then the chocolate scene where armaan gives a piece to eat, nestle chocolate *. She tells nandu how armaan had even started impressing her family and bebe amrit and even papaji ' FB * Armaan comes to bebe for paratha's, Armaan comes to jassi's home for dinner where for first time he has food with hands, armaan goes to temple to impress billu *

Nandu inquires to jassi that she always knew that armaan was going to get married to mallika then how did she overlooked that, jassi tells him of one time where armaan took her in a car FB * Jassi tells armaan that all this card and the gifts are not right and that she doesnt wants to build a relationship by betraying someone, armaan says betraying who?  jassi says mallika mem, armaan says that he doesnt loves her and that to give him some time and that he will sort out every thing, then in a restuarant scene, he tells her again that he doesnt loves mallika and that he will sort out everything. * . Jassi tells nandu that her dreams were coming true and that she could almost feel them she could almost touch them, she was so happy and so sure that it was all true. FB * Armaan telling jassi that today he dreamed of a house and how in the house there was someone, jassi asks who, he tells her that does he needs to say who?' then in that place where he closes his eyes and says I love you jassi, and then the car scene where armaan tries to kiss jassi' * Jassi then tells nandu how she told every secret of hers to armaan and how she told him about samir FB * Scenes from raj's house, armaan asking jassi about her personal life, jassi telling armaan about her, scenes of samir, and the betrayal (For the first time in my life I have seen a Flash Back in a Flash Back, Thank god they didnt go much far in flash backs or I could have seen Dinosaurs!!) Then there is that scene where jassi tells armaan that she will never fall in love with anyone, and then the HUG (still looks mechanical to me !!!)* .

She then tells nandu that she trusted armaan the most but he did worse then that samir guy and how she trusted everything and he broke her trust and then she says that this is not the only thing that happened between them and that there is more !!!!!

The End

Please No More !!!!

Jammy.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jammy. Nice update. So too many flash backs today. That was probably expected. but why does billu go away or he is still hearing...
keepitreal Newbie
keepitreal
keepitreal

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!!!  But of late I've wanted to do nothing but YAWN at JJKN. 

Just a note:  I have always felt that Raj was an instigator in every eruption in the show.  Almost every misunderstanding starts with Raj's interpretation of a given event.   It was Raj who made Armaan get skeptical about Jassi and Nandu's intentions with Kohinoor.  Raj again, who convinced Armaan that Nandu was Jassi boyfriend and is controlling her every move in Gulmohur.  It was Raj who coaxed and convinced Armaan into wooing Jassi.  Raj again, who made up that gift package to Armaan in hopes that Armaan will follow the instructions!! Bakwaas!!!

Oyi! Time to wrap this show up with a quickness!

ALL THINGS SAID, I'M STILL HOOKED TO THIS SHOW.   THANKS FOR POSTING THE UPDATES...THAT'S REAL NICE OF YOU!!!

Peace.

GREATNADS Newbie
GREATNADS
GREATNADS

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

THANK YOU

FOR THE UPDATES

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks jammy. lots of FB today! i was expecting itLOL
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Gigli agreed that they are building a base, but they are doing it in a wrong way, they should have shown this before then they should have shown armaan repetence with raj where he is sad as to he also treated jassi like others. Here first they show armaan bad, then good , then bad and then again good and now again bad!! Also again this time they are building public opinion about him!!

There is no consistency in character!! It becomes very confusing and that is how you loose viewers, let me assure you Trps after episode will also fall, just like the confusing episode of purab's exit. After watching todays episode and under the sleepy circumstances that I have watched I dont know If I can convince my self to watch any further!!

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Ohh I dont know anymore such episodes and I wont be awake enough to actually type and update LOL

Goodnight!!

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 27 December 2004 at 2:29pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
thanks

Go to top