Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

whimsical_soul

whimsical_soul

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Small screen is no less than the silver screen in any territory now. So, the first liplock of Indian Television should not be far away.

Now, I want to know, whom do you'll feel should start the trend. I'm not talking about a distasteful snogging scene, I'm talking about an intense passionate kiss. Which jodi do you'll think befits the bill? Who should initiate?

As for me, the answer is pretty obvious; Karan Nandini Smile

Granted, their eye contacts are hot enough to set the screen ablaze, but not they should show SOME passion! Especially if they were to reunite now, after so many hurdles, they are bound to exchange more than a chaste hug!

Leave your opinion on whom you'll think has the sort of chemistry to pull it off and why Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha2005VrindzElusiveDevotion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The first kiss on Indian Television" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-himzie-

IF-Rockerz

-himzie-

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged
karan nandini......buh i knw hiten gauri wudnt do dat on screenEmbarrassed LOL

so ma second choice wud be ARMAAN RIDHIMA Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Small screen has already had steamy scenes including the full-on kiss as well as lovemaking scenes. One of the earliest kissing scenes was in the Zee serial Tara between Aloknath and Navneet Nishan. This was in the early 90s. There were also some other serials on Zee that were very bold like Hasratein, Banegi Apni Baat, Kurukushetra, etc. Hasratein had some pretty intense lovemaking scenes. Seema Kapoor did some very bold scenes in that serial. She also did one of THE most famous kissing scenes on TV ever on Kurukshetra with Parmeet Sethi.

Back then tv was an entirely different species. Now...*sigh*

Edited by Kal El - 19 October 2007 at 5:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

VirMan4lyfe

IF-Dazzler

VirMan4lyfe

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged
mine wud be..Laksh Heart&Heart KT!! Embarrassed Hug Tongue
i think KN are now lil Old..!! Ouch [dont mind..but in show they are Confused ]
love,aliya

whimsical_soul

whimsical_soul

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kal El

Small screen has already had steamy scenes including the full-on kiss as well as lovemaking scenes. One of the earliest kissing scenes was in the Zee serial Tara between Aloknath and Navneet Nishan. This was in the early 90s. There were also some other serials on Zee that were very bold like Hasratein, Banegi Apni Baat, Kurukushetra, etc. Hasratein had some pretty intense lovemaking scenes. Seema Kapoor did some very bold scenes in that serial. She also did one of THE most famous kissing scenes on TV ever on Kurukshetra with Parmeet Sethi.

Ajay Sinha has always had love-making scenes in his shows, but I wouldn't categorize them as 'intense'. I was talking about a liplock, not people under a blanket; coz that is as far as Television has gone. About the kissing scene between Alok Nath and Navneet Nishan, that's news to me, LOL. Are you sure though?

Early 90's, woah, I wasn't even born then! Anyway thanks for apprising me Kal El! Smile

Edited by whimsical_soul - 19 October 2007 at 6:08am

drashti.dfan

drashti.dfan

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 6:09am | IP Logged
i am sure enough tht Hiten n Gauri will not do tht on TV. i think this must be avoided on small screen

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whimsical_soul

Originally posted by Kal El

Ajay Sinha has always had love-making scenes in his shows, but I wouldn't categorize them as 'intense'. I was talking about a liplock, not people under a blanket; coz that is as far as Television has gone. About the kissing scene between Alok Nath and Navneet Nishan, that's news to me, LOL. Are you sure though?

12 years back, I must be a toddler then! Anyway thanks for apprising me Kal El! Smile

No problem and yes, I am referring to a liplock. Tara had a liplock and I believe so did Kurukshetra. There were kissing scenes in Banegi Apni Baat as well though I don't remember to what degree they went. As for the intensity of the love scenes, true they were "tame" compared to what happens in Bollywood TODAY but compared to TODAY's television they were quite bold. Hasratein had become quite controversial for its bold scenes. It wasn't all "under the blanket". Well sort of. The thing is, when you are thinking "intense" you are thinking about what happens today in the movie industry whereas I am simply comparing today's tv to what was back then. Plus "intense" is the term that was (and still often is) used to refer to Hasratein's scenes. Think about it for what it was for it's day and then compare to what happens today on the small screen. Wink

You know, Banegi Apni Baat was about college kids and it had them kissing all over the place. LOL

There were other serials that went beyond the so-called norm too. Too long ago, can't remember right now. The funny part is that TV today has gone 20 years backward compared to the early to mid 90s television. LOL I don't see what all the fuss is about though: it is very much possible to show a liplock on screen without making it sleazy or anything like that. Smile

Edited by Kal El - 19 October 2007 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

DeSiPride05

IF-Rockerz

DeSiPride05

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 6:26am | IP Logged

To me that could be lil bold but hey why not?  Bold becuase television is way diffrent than cinema.  Cinema rating can be controlled and therfore the audieance can be controlled.  The television is limitted on that part.  Even a child can watch it.  Now not to sound like an orthodox old woman here but to me I would not let my children watch it.  Regardless of what my view is, sounds like the Indian television industry has preogrssed a lot and it will do what they want to do.

SO!!!!! With that said, I would say Karan Nandini it is.  Do you remember the SPA event when Gauri's award was announced about couple of years back she french kissed hiten?  That was pretty cute.  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top