Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Mayilada - Kalaignar TV Show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

kabee

IF-Dazzler

kabee

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thnx meli,simmrasi and bluegal for infor amd pic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Mayilada - Kalaignar TV Show (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preethi_r

preethi_r

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I also saw the dance show.. The judges were giving excellent comments...Simran was just stunning!!!

Thanks Simmarasi for the infos..and bluegal for the photos...

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simmarasi and Bluegal.

I just saw the first episode and I agree the judges were really good.

I am not a big fan Simran, but she looked gorgeous here. Very beautiful saree. You see as a Northerner who never used tamil, she made a very good attempt to speak tamil where possible. Where she thought she can use tamil, she used it. Bravo Simran Clap Clap for your attempt to impress tamilians.

Unlike, some pretenders.

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Where she thought she can use tamil, she used it. Bravo Simran Clap Clap for your attempt to impress tamilians.

Unlike, some pretenders.

Well said Caryn, I just cannot take our so-called tamil nakshtarams talking in so called                  Anglo Tamil,...its so annoying. ...especially in Masthana Masthana...she serves as a translator than a judge, she merely translates Tarun master's judgement from tamil to english.

I just wish these people could stop using english words while speaking tamil. Or rather speak english with good fluency.

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
My gripe with Simran has always been that - she was the top of the Tamil cineworld for a long time and could not speak Tamil at all. Both she and Jo came to M'sia a few years back and handled their interviews in English!! I was really Angry . I mean, they have to move their lips to synchronise their Tamil dialogue with the background speakers, surely they could have picked up Tamil....only now Simran speaks Tamil?? Angry My hats off to Kushboo - she is the one who really took the effort to learn and converse the language. Not only she does Jackpot in Tamil, it seems that recently she took part in the use of Tamil language conference in Singapore and she impressed everyone with her diction and pronounciation...

Going back to this Maanadu Mayiladu, it is a total rip-off of the other dance shows, no matter how much the emcees deny it...come off it, not an original idea in the show. Grrr.....these guys should be sued for breach of copyright!!

tamilbridge

tamilbridge

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 2:25am | IP Logged
We can download Maanada Mayilada Kalaignar TV Show Videos from www.tamilbridge.com

tamilbridge

tamilbridge

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Good contest. Very Thrilling for us, Who will win ?

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamilbridge

We can download Maanada Mayilada Kalaignar TV Show Videos from www.tamilbridge.com

LondonTamilVideo has the same episodes and you don't have to even become a member to watch it.

Neither TamilBridge or LondonTamilVideo have any more than the first 3 or 4 episodes. Does any one know of any site which has the recent episodes uploaded?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top