Fan Fictions

~Fan Fictions Help Desk~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 106

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Just save each pic, and open up tinypic or imageshack, and copy the link of "forums" if you ant to post it here, OR if you want to get a website for the pic, then click the "website" pic. Embarrassed

Example:
http://i4.tinypic.com/6q8smmu.jpg
OR

Hope I've helped .. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Fan Fictions Help Desk~ (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

Just save each pic, and open up tinypic or imageshack, and copy the link of "forums" if you ant to post it here, OR if you want to get a website for the pic, then click the "website" pic. Embarrassed

Example:
http://i4.tinypic.com/6q8smmu.jpg
OR

Hope I've helped .. :)

thanks..it indeed helped me....Big smile

~DeSiHoTtIe~

~DeSiHoTtIe~

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
hey! ok i want to find this ff that i read like this summer but i forgot the name n the author lol sry haha so this wat the story is about plz help if u can!!

so Kripa's last name is Angad n she hates it cuz the teacher always confuses her and angad khanna. angad kinda likes kripa but kripa is annoyed. so soon angad moves to london n kripa starts missing angad n soon she also moves to london. n than she meets a guy named george n she likes him...but she still misses angad n in the end she finds out george is angad n thats jsut his other name cuz he is half white...

do u guys noe it? plzzz tell me!! thankz!

~Preeti~

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
^^Omg I READ THAT TOO! Embarrassed

Will find it asap. Embarrassed

*EDITED*

Okay so the FF is called "Pyaar"

It's by *dels*

And here's the link to it:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=291050

Edited by Dark Love - 04 January 2008 at 3:09pm

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by Dark Love

Ate guys, today, I need help in finding an ff LOL

Okay, I don't remember much about it, the little blurs I remember are tomboy Kripa friends with a bunch of guys, and like later on she becomes all girly with a sari and Angad realizes she is the girl he is suppose to kill or something, cuz they both are like spies, and then they run away together, work for some spy agency wherever they move to, and they are married and then when they come back home, Kripa's brother is shocked to find out that A-K are married and almost kills Angad LOL

Ring a bell? Embarrassed

can u please find this one....Big smileTongueBig smile

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys I just wanted to know if there are any AM ffs
(Adi and Methalli)
(If yes can u please post the links)
ThanksSmile

bdsmfds

bdsmfds

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Is there any method of puting the fanfic into a topics/catergories where you can click on the couple that features and all fanfiction related to them comes up, similar to the way they have it on fanfiction.net, if there is already this system in place can u tell me where it is as i could not find it and would like to see for exapmle all the fan fiction about KT and Lakshya in one section.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top