~Fan Fictions Help Desk~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 106

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I have few questions:
1)I post short stories with start to end in one go, i find it difficult to mention that in subject line that the full sotry is upadted as the limit of letters r there. what shoudl i do?(my first short story has one word name next comgin wont be so short)

2)I want to have pics for my fanfic and need help to get the pic, do i need to take the permission of the forum pic gallery for that? If i want to take from IF forums groups picture gallery?

3)Is it complusory to write ff with a particular actor in the sotry can we wrte it without been based on any serial?

Am glad the help disk is made . Clap when i posted my first fanfic i had so many q and had to PM to try and understnad now after postign the first one am understnaidgn bit more...

thanks in advance..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Fan Fictions Help Desk~ (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

I have few questions:
1)I post short stories with start to end in one go, i find it difficult to mention that in subject line that the full sotry is upadted as the limit of letters r there. what shoudl i do?(my first short story has one word name next comgin wont be so short)

ans- example 1if you write one f-f and its finish make an other topic for your nxt f-f

example 2: you have update you f-f and think for a while your f-f name is big and you want ot write that you updated it

you f-f nmae is : blblblblbllb

okay and you want to write you updated it

so write

blblblblbllb-prt 5 pg 4

simple!

i hope you got it

2)I want to have pics for my fanfic and need help to get the pic, do i need to take the permission of the forum pic gallery for that? If i want to take from IF forums groups picture gallery?

ans- yes you can use pic !! you dont need to ask as long as you use those pics in this forum not on other !!

3)Is it complusory to write ff with a particular actor in the sotry can we wrte it without been based on any serial?

ans- No its not complusory.... its your f-f you can write what ever you want and on what ever you want ...!!

Am glad the help disk is made . Clap when i posted my first fanfic i had so many q and had to PM to try and understnad now after postign the first one am understnaidgn bit more...

thanks in advance..

Edited by sabzz - 23 December 2007 at 12:57pm

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabzz

Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

I have few questions:

ans- example 1if you write one f-f and its finish make an other topic for your nxt f-f

example 2: you have update you f-f and think for a while your f-f name is big and you want ot write that you updated it

you f-f nmae is : blblblblbllb

okay and you want to write you updated it

so write

blblblblbllb-prt 5 pg 4

simple!

i hope you got it

ans- yes you can use pic !! you dont need to ask as long as you use those pics in this forum not on other !!

ans- No its not complusory.... its your f-f you can write what ever you want and on what ever you want ...!!

thanks in advance..

thanks for the qucik response.... I understood and it helped reagrdign the 2 and 3 ...the first one is still confusing... but i will try one mroe time and see how its workign for me...and this time am sure whom to ask for help..Big smile and hey for helpign here is a Star5star LOL

aanyaluv

Groupbie

aanyaluv

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
few questioon:

1. How can i show images on my fanfics?

2. If you go to Someone's profile then do you get to see all the Fanfics they have posted?

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanyaluv

few questioon:

1. How can i show images on my fanfics?

2. If you go to Someone's profile then do you get to see all the Fanfics they have posted?

1.) Upload the image to a image hosting site such as www.tinypic.com or imageshack.com, and then copy the link for forums and paste it in the reply box. OR, if you have a direct link to the image, copy it, and then press in the reply box and paste the link in the pop up box! Smile

2.) No, you can find a lot off ff's in the New Index List, or, simply go through the I-F Search Feature, select FF Section, and after putting in the person's username, make sure you select posts made by them any time and not only last month. The search results will show all things they ever posted in the FF forum. Browse through and you'll find the FF's posted by them too. Embarrassed

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged
We cannot just copy and paste pics in the fanfic...?? I mean i have just copied and pasted pics from   IF picture gallery and posted in my fanfic...i hope others can see the pics...

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
^ Copy paste doesn't work. Ouch If, after posting you can't see the pic, then others can't see it as well. Smile

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dark Love

^ Copy paste doesn't work. Ouch If, after posting you can't see the pic, then others can't see it as well. Smile

Hey i can see the pics and the preview showed the same... though my friend had told she could see just one and others had cross mark..btu i thought it was soem other problem atleast she could see one... I am confused....

If we have to paste pics ..that too many..how can we make a copy of it in the site than post the link here....gosh its really time consuming than... Confused

He thanks for the info..atleast....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top