Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: ange94

Hi guy๐Ÿ˜Š
I have been lookin for fanfics of tsamhita and so far i've only found one (Loves last) so can someone please provide me the links to all her ffs.
Thanks in Advance ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hum Tum- tsamhita
Dus- tsamhita [Completed]
Tera Intezaar Hai Aaja- tsamhita

Dark Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: planters

im looking for kavyanjali fanfics theres hardly any like romance time or the fanfic luvbirdz..i cant find them plz..post them i wanna read them..

Kkavyanjali

F.R.I.E.N.D.S- aishwaria
LOVE -alina_shrestha
Fatal Attraction-*Ejaz4Hinna* 
KHD -~Saraa~
Escape- *Shifali*
Hate or Love- *Shifali*
Sapne- *Shifali*
Dil Ke Dushman- Gaurav"s Love [Completed]
Woh Mile The...Bichadne Ke Liye- ~kkavyanjali~
Kahaani- love_is_life!!!
True Love- luv_eijaz_anita
MisMatch- MUNNIBABA2007
Babies- nisha_
Jeena Sirf Mere Liye- Shezzy12
Strange Attractions of Love- Shirley
Love, Friendship etc...- sujalangad_rock [Completed]
Friendship iz Love- SujalkiDeewani

I'm sure there are tons more that I've missed...
Don- tanasha1993

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi I need to know .... if suppose we want to post a short story which later on turns to be on a serious issue like rape and we rnt writign anythign dirty(mentionign nothign atall just that it happened) but the topic is sensitive... is it allowed here....as i knwo most of the readers r too young ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ any rules onthat?
Dark Love thumbnail
^ Well, make sure you put the age level the part is appropriate for right above the part/chapter so people know if they should read it or not. Otherwise, people have written about rape and stuff...
MochaQueen thumbnail
Hey Madzzzzz,
u know i was writing the fan fic Fatal Attraction....i cant continue it any more....I need someone else to continue or something....what shall I do???:s
Dark Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsRanbirKapoor

Hey Madzzzzz,
u know i was writing the fan fic Fatal Attraction....i cant continue it any more....I need someone else to continue or something....what shall I do???:s

Aww Hinnu...I think you should post a message in your ff and tell them that you cannot continue it anymore, and if anyone would like to continue it, they should pm you. Then you can discuss whatever, like, if you have something planned, then tell them. After it's been decided who's continuing it, I'd suggest you get the topic closed and have that person start a new topic and post a link to yours and their continuation there, so it's all easier. Wish you could've continued on with it, but I understand ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dark Love

^ Well, make sure you put the age level the part is appropriate for right above the part/chapter so people know if they should read it or not. Otherwise, people have written about rape and stuff...

thanks... i have posted but i will..its not only sensitive btu few may not agree with the story ..will give that warnign in the intro iguess when i post..thanks again..its really nice o u to immediately respond..appreciate ur effort...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys, ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just wanted to know if there are any NP (Neev Prachi) Fanfics.
(Please post all the links u can find.)

Thanks in Advance๐Ÿ˜Š

Anji ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by *angel94* - 16 years ago
sweet honey thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotaditya

hey sweet honey....i found u a link it shows most of her ffs...but have to go through the pages...just look at the topic starters n u will see if she started it...i hope this is helpful...this is wat i always use to find ffs by a certain writer :)

http://www.india-forums.com/search_results_topics.asp?ID=369 6534

hey u guys do u noe how i put my ff's banner with my new part? i dont noe how to put it up on i-f...lol thankz!

thanx alot was reli helpful...

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I went through dark love's index links in the kyph section there is the ff called dil ne jise apna kaha part2 link tht is the wrong one cause she created another dil ne jise apna kaha part 2 topic i was wondering if i could get tht link plz
thnx