Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@ angel: Hmm, I'll look again but so far it seems as if there are none on that couple here.

@ preeti: don't be surprised, they get tons of pm's, might take even longer to reply. 😊 If you don't get a reply for another week, try PM'ing again. 😊
sweet honey thumbnail
hello i have bin lookin for fan fics of night girl that are based on kyph but have not foun any so if u could help me find them i wud bi thnkful. πŸ˜›
~DeSiHoTtIe~ thumbnail
hey sweet honey....i found u a link it shows most of her ffs...but have to go through the pages...just look at the topic starters n u will see if she started it...i hope this is helpful...this is wat i always use to find ffs by a certain writer :)

http://www.india-forums.com/search_results_topics.asp?ID=369 6534

hey u guys do u noe how i put my ff's banner with my new part? i dont noe how to put it up on i-f...lol thankz!
pragalbha thumbnail
Help please..........

OK, I saw in this section that a contest for the FFs was held in September.
I have written a FF and I want to take part in the contest. When is the next one and what are the rules?
How do I participate in this?

Thanks in advance! πŸ˜ƒ
Dark Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragalbha

Help please..........

OK, I saw in this section that a contest for the FFs was held in September.
I have written a FF and I want to take part in the contest. When is the next one and what are the rules?
How do I participate in this?

Thanks in advance! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey dear, can you give me a link to the contest, I'm not sure which one it was? 😳
Dark Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotaditya

hey sweet honey....i found u a link it shows most of her ffs...but have to go through the pages...just look at the topic starters n u will see if she started it...i hope this is helpful...this is wat i always use to find ffs by a certain writer :)

http://www.india-forums.com/search_results_topics.asp?ID=369 6534

hey u guys do u noe how i put my ff's banner with my new part? i dont noe how to put it up on i-f...lol thankz!

Hey, just upload the banner to tinypic.com, imageshack.com, or photobucket, and then copy a direct link to the image. In the reply box, click right above your update and then press and post the direct link to the image in that box. Click okay and your image will show up. 😊
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Hey dear, can you give me a link to the contest, I'm not sure which one it was? 😳

Here is the link.......it says "Winners of FF awards....."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/727517

Thanks!

Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragalbha

Here is the link.......it says "Winners of FF awards....."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/727517

Thanks!

The FF Awards are an yearly thing. I think those were like the first ones we had here. Categories are given, and we nominate ff's, then, the top nominees are given and we vote on them. It was organized by Khushi di [Tumhari_Khushi] and Shailee [Pyaari_Shailee]. Shailee is inactive, but you can ask Khushi Di if we're having one this year, and if so, when we're having it. 😊
Dark Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet honey

hello i have bin lookin for fan fics of night girl that are based on kyph but have not foun any so if u could help me find them i wud bi thnkful. πŸ˜›

Here are the ones I have in my index list:

Chating in Love- night girl [Completed]
Dark Ally- night girl [Completed]
GAME TIME RETURNS- night girl [Completed]
Human Art- night girl
I see BLACK and You- night girl
Overview:
All my life all I wanted to do was fit in with the average kid but I couldn't because I was different, I was the guy that could not see. The only people that know that I am blind is my mom and my dad, not even the kids at school know I am blind. I am able to stop my self from knocking into things by hearing very carefully. My favorite class is art because I am able to make what I feel. The only thing I hate about my disability of not being able to see is the fact that I can't see my artwork when I am finished but over all my life rocks. I am the dude at school that every girl runs after. I am after all Angad Khanna the hottest 12th grader out there but the thing is that's about to change NO THANKS TO THE NEW GIRL MISS KRIPA SHARMA.You want to know how it all started. You want to know how the new girl, Kripa Sharma got me looking like a loser it all started in art class during the second week of school…
Kabhi Jiju Kabhi Hubby- night girl[Completed]
Laws of the Land- night girl [Completed]
PASSION.COM- night girl
Perfect Killer- night girl [Completed]
The Unknown-
night girl [Completed]

~ Madzz 😊
*Natasha* thumbnail
Hi guy😊
I have been lookin for fanfics of tsamhita and so far i've only found one (Loves last) so can someone please provide me the links to all her ffs.
Thanks in Advance 😊