Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

saat shri akaal!

omg have you ever seen bhangra competitions i think they are the best! i mean so much energy! when i see them dance mein vhi nachdi!

how many of you have been to a competition or have been in one or atleast seen one!

i know when i get a chance to dance and compete i will say yes in a heart beat!

oh balle balle!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhangra competitions" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i've seen bhangra competitions but i've never been in one. and ya the energy is awesome.

Anu1993

Goldie

Anu1993

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Yeh that is so true by the way i am Anu new to this subject of Punjabi Forum i usually go on other forums

xxAnuxx

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hey anu!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL Anuuuu sister jiii... u made it here as well now LOL gosh lagda mera saara parivaar ethe onah ya Embarrassed

Ok to the topiccccccc

erm wow man i love bhangra shows i aint ever been to one coz they like aint much bhangra dancers in the UK itself but... down cananda they smash it.... the last one i seen was from New York.. 2005 omggg it was the best lehmber n manak-e came down to sing live.... wonderful show.... i myself love to dance ROFLROFLROFLnot infront of ma sisters tho.... shy hahaha LOL...

Anyone else acutally been to one themselves.... Wink

~*!Ripi!*~

IF-Rockerz

~*!Ripi!*~

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i've seen a lot of them .. but nevr been to one Embarrassed
they do have lots of energy

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

LOL LOL Anuuuu sister jiii... u made it here as well now LOL gosh lagda mera saara parivaar ethe onah ya Embarrassed

Ok to the topiccccccc

erm wow man i love bhangra shows i aint ever been to one coz they like aint much bhangra dancers in the UK itself but... down cananda they smash it.... the last one i seen was from New York.. 2005 omggg it was the best lehmber n manak-e came down to sing live.... wonderful show.... i myself love to dance ROFLROFLROFLnot infront of ma sisters tho.... shy hahaha LOL...

Anyone else acutally been to one themselves.... Wink

ha ha me and you are opposites i will dance infron of anyone!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by *RickStar*

LOL LOL Anuuuu sister jiii... u made it here as well now LOL gosh lagda mera saara parivaar ethe onah ya Embarrassed Ok to the topiccccccc erm wow man i love bhangra shows i aint ever been to one coz they like aint much bhangra dancers in the UK itself but... down cananda they smash it.... the last one i seen was from New York.. 2005 omggg it was the best lehmber n manak-e came down to sing live.... wonderful show.... i myself love to dance ROFLROFLROFLnot infront of ma sisters tho.... shy hahaha LOL... Anyone else acutally been to one themselves.... Wink

ha ha me and you are opposites i will dance infron of anyone!

LOL LOL hai hai now i deffo gotta see u dance lmao hehehe.... preeti ne balle balle kardeni Embarrassed lol.... i remember when i went out with my friends yea... an i was just in that sort of mood LOL LOL phir chak dithe phateh ahahha i was in the middle omgg it was soo scary haha lol.. i dont think i can do that agen lol.... what are ur moves then manai the light blubs hahaha LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top