Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Edited by Jazzzy - 23 October 2007 at 2:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lehmber's Creepy Smile (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
jazzy jii tere kol lehmber di sareyaan photo's hai LOL

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

hahaha...nahi ji mai ta sirf lehmber da na google image search vich type karda tha sareyaan photos aapey aa jaandian LOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jazzzy

hahaha...nahi ji mai ta sirf lehmber da na google image search vich type karda tha sareyaan photos aapey aa jaandian LOL

lolz bus mein to jana chaundi si!LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
LOL OMG haha joka... u know he came to this concert with nachatter gill down where i live... and satwinder bugga was singing he came right at the front handed over a 10 pound note ROFL then went back out.... and yea i seen that smileeeee haha it was kinda glow in the dark ROFLROFLROFL bachara lol...

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

LOL OMG haha joka... u know he came to this concert with nachatter gill down where i live... and satwinder bugga was singing he came right at the front handed over a 10 pound note ROFL then went back out.... and yea i seen that smileeeee haha it was kinda glow in the dark ROFLROFLROFL bachara lol...

ROFLROFLomg too funny!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

ROFLROFLomg too funny!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
loll... his smile is soo funnyy....its like he's promoting colgate or sumthing.... lol......truee its the same one evryytimee.... lolzzzz...... oh gawdd.... this is soo funny and random ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punjabi Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.