Reader of fortnight - Vanishta!

Posted: 16 years ago

This week we present you a very very special Reader of fortnight a.k.a bakri to gril.. πŸ˜†

And its none other then our viewbie Vanishta a.k.a angel_wings who is back with a bang!πŸ˜†

Here is a special signature for u to use, by none other then our lovely CM, Sam:

So please start the grilling...πŸ˜†

Book Talk. Dev Team

1. What one book you can never forget and why?
2. What book you wish you hadn't read? why?
3. If you could date one character of book who would it be?
4. What would you do with that character?
5. Ppl who read too many books are called bookworms. Have you ever tasted a book?

Ok...now didiji get on the grill I mean start answering. I will bring some coal.

Poooojaaaaaaa ....i'll kill uπŸ˜‘πŸ˜›...so all the ex and future bakri out here be my ally and let's throw pillows at herπŸ˜›πŸ˜†!!so that she stops making bakra out of us to get rid of   her boredomπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰....Bribe will b given to those who r on  my sideπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Just kidding dear!!Thanks for making me the bakri...am really honouredπŸ˜•πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...I must say its indeed a nice surprise *hugzzz*

Edited by angel_wings - 16 years ago

Originally posted by x-MiNaLi-x

Congrats wil be bk πŸ‘ πŸ˜›

Thank u dearπŸ€—...u will not grill ur sweet si bechari di...right??

Originally posted by angel_wings

Poooojaaaaaaa ....i'll kill uπŸ˜‘πŸ˜›...so all the ex and future bakri out here be my ally and let's throw pillows at herπŸ˜›πŸ˜†!!

Hehehe.. Phir tu there will be a crowd here throwing pillows at me..πŸ˜†

so that she stops making bakra out of us to get rid of   her boredomπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰....Bribe will b given to those who r on  my sideπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Can i have choclates for bribe?πŸ˜†

Just kidding dear!!Thanks for making me the bakri...am really honouredπŸ˜•πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...I must say its indeed a nice surprise *hugzzz*

Ab start answering questions also!πŸ˜†

Here is my set:

First of all, welcome back Vanishta! Hope you're doing much better now!

Here are my questions:

1. If you could be reborn as a character of any book, who would you choose?

2. Is there a book that you really dislike? If so, then what is it about the book that so bothers you?

3. Do you write?  Have you written any stories? Poems?

4. Who's your favorite author? And what is it that makes him/her so special?

5. If you could interview one author (living or dead) who would you pick?

6. If you had to spend a day with one novel character, who would you pick?

That's it so far. 😳 Enjoy your week.
Congratz Vanshita! Enjoy your week πŸ˜›

Congratulaions

Your name

Your birthday

Your first book which you finished

Your fav book

Your fav character of any book

What are you reading these days

What does inspire you to read a book, Author, Title of the book or you have heard /read a lot about that book  

RimuuuuπŸ€—.πŸ€— ....welcome back dear !!its gr88 to see u back here after such a long time!!missed u a loads

Originally posted by samir_soni

1. What one book you can never forget and why? ...hmm...its kite runner definately!!When i first read it it had shaken me so hard..this book sometimse made me mad sometimes sad...i adore this book!!

2. What book you wish you hadn't read? why? ...Ah well The Sea by John Banville.  Yes, I was all fired up with excitement over last year's Booker short list and here is the controversial winner...I was desperate to say I didn't like it; but that Booker label round its neck was making me worry that you'd all think me a cultural primate πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
3. If you could date one character of book who would it be?

It has to be Mr. Dercy from pride and prejudice
4. What would you do with that character?

Aha..that am not going to say it here..but it definately involves a lonely islandπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
5. Ppl who read too many books are called bookworms. Have you ever tasted a book? ....I'd only say two things r absolutely necessary for my survival....good book and good  food..but taste of a good book is far more better than taste of a delicious food as it remains with u for ever

Ok...now didiji get on the grill I mean start answering. I will bring some coal.
...bring them on dearπŸ˜† am ready to get on the grill againπŸ˜•

Vanishta.. Your week is coming towards the end so please answer ur pending sets and give us a few ending words...

Lub u loadx

Book Talk Dev Team