FAN FICS !!!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Guys this topic is solely meant for COMPLETED FAN FICS so that we do not lose them !!

I request all the writers to pm me or any mods of this section so that we can post your fan fics in this part once they are completed , with due credits to you guys !!!

I REQUEST ALL THE MEMBERS NOT TO POST ANY REMARKS ABOUT THE FAN FICS !!!! , and if posted they shall be deleted !!!!

this is done so that the new members can read the fan fics and even they too can write some if interested !!!

fan fic 2 (by anvesha rulz ,esha and lamina)

Thanks to anurag's topic single line remix story this idea just struck me abt writing a completely imaginary scene between any of the characters of remix I have thought one on Ashi and Yuvi and am writing it here...guys this is the 1st time I am attempting sumthing like this so I just hope its not awful and that its worth ur time.

Yuvi is in the gym (it has more equipments as compared 2 the actual maurya high gym) on the stepper?.just then ashi enters the gym she says ?hey bhaggu mujhe nahin pata tha ke he-man ko bhi exercise karni padti hai, maine 2 socha tha ke wo bahut powerful hota hai.?

Y: wacko tum se tumhari opinion kisi ne maangi

A: arre maine tumse kuch kaha kya?I was to just talking to myself

Y: ya?what better proof does anyone need 2 prove ki tum is duniya ki sabse wacked out aur pagal ladki ho

A: whatever!

Ashi is on the treadmill and yuvi still on the stepper. Just then a very beautiful girl enters the gym to collect sumthing.Yuvis eyes r continuously following her?and ashi notices this. The girl then leaves the gym

A: hey bhaggu old habits die hard ?.aaj mujhe is saying ka ek bahut hi accha demo mil gaya?.nahi wait?wait?. wait?wo doosri hindi ki kahawat kaunsi thi?.kutte kid um hamesha tedhi hi rehti hai?ya rite suits sum1 perfectly

Yuvi is really furious on hearing this. he says

Y: Anvesha?.tum kehna kya chahti ho ke main kutta hoon.

A: arre maine thodi na aisa kaha?.tum har baat  ko itna personally kyun lete ho?waise bhi tumhe apni excersice par concentrate karna chahiye....ab tumhare paas sirf do saal hi bache hain?iske baad tum chahoge na to bhi tumhari height nahi badhegi?MR.2 by 2

Y: stop it ashi?tum saari limits cross kar rahi ho.

A: Main sach hi to bol rahi hoon?.Isn?t it true that more than half the girls in the class are taller than u

On listening to this yuvi completely looses his temper?.he gets down the stepper and walks towards the treadmill.

A: itna sab samjhane ke bawajood tum stepper chodkar mujhe niharne chale aaye?I know mujhe resist karna asaan nahin hai.

Y: Anvesha tum har baat par fight kyun karti ho?.can?t we just live in peace

A: maine kahaan kuch bhi shuru kiya?wo tum hi us ladki ko stare kiye ja rahe the.

Y: O?so now I get the point?.. Ms. Anvesha Banerjee Ray is jealous.

A: jealous ?.jealous of what and why

Y: tum jealous ho kyunki tum mujhse pyar karti ho aur mein kisi ladki ki taraf dekhun ye tum bear nahin kar sakti.

A: tumse pyaar? haan right us din maine hi tumhe apni taraf pull kiya tha na  tumhe hug karne ke liye.

Y: woh?woh to bas aise hi?par tumne bhi to reciprocate kiya than na

Before anvesha can answer the treadmill just stops abruptly and ashi looses her balance..and falls of the treadmill but yuvi saves her.she somehow manages to stand upright with yuvis support. their eyes meet ?.both are just gazing into each others eyes?both move closer to each other?Yuvi gives ashi a small peck on her cheek?.just then sid and vrinda enter the gym?they are shocked on seeing ashi and yuvi so close?vrinda coughs on purpose?Both yuvi and ashi are stunned?vrinda says? ye kya ho raha tha tum dono ke beech? and smiles wickedly towards ashi?.both ashi and yuvi look at each other through the corner of their eyes?and blush.

it is tias 18th birth day party . ranveer works hard to decorate the entire place

at party:
tia enters. she is wearing red dress .tia enters with his dad , soina aunty & ashi(same day of birth) she is looking really pretty . ranveer has a big smile on his face. but the smile vanishes as soon as he sees arjun. sumeet calls him
tia: thank u soo much sonia aunty. tia loved this place
s: tia i didnt decoreted it . it was ranveer how did all this
ranveer was a cute smile & was expecting thanks
t : sonia aunty tia feel that she should cut the cake now
r(was sad abt tias behaviour but cont to smile): theek hai tia. hum abhi cake mangate hai
he goes & cake comes
sumeet(to tia & ashi): both of u cut the cake toghether
t: no papa. tia will cut this cake first
sumeet: but tia
ashi interrupts: uncle let her cut as such she can do very few things
sonia: ok sweet heart cut it
a:( to sonia) mom it is too boring here . i m leaving with my friends
before sonia can ans she leaves
tia cuts the cake .all starts clapping. ranveer is also happy, arjun is standing just behind tia
she gives 1st pieceto her papa
s: happy birth day my little princess
as he is abt to feed tia she says
t: no papa . it is too sweet for sweets
2nd one to soina aunty. she was just abt to trun around & give to arjun sumeet intrerupts
s: u r finding ranveer right? he is here. go give him
ranveer is on top of world.
tia gives a sad expression to arjun & say: yes papa
arjun thinking : sisodia u will pay for comming to this party
tia feeds it to ranveer . as she was abt to leave ranveer catches her hand . she turnd around
a small cake piece is in his hand
t( very potilety): no ranveer...........
before she cud complete r says: plz tia , humare lia
she accepts & eat it
arjun is burning now
sumeet: common tia . all r dancing . u & ranveer join( i love sumeet for bringing tia-ranveer toghter)
before tia says r: chale tia
forwards his hand
tia has to execept as her papa r there
she gives a sorry kind of expression to arjun but arjun smile saying that it is ok
ranveer-tia starts dancing it is a slow dance like they did in practice
they r really very close
tia is just looking at flore while ranveer cant take eyes from her
r: tia
t:hhhhhhhhh....
r: ajj app bohut pretty lagrahi hai
t( something is pinching her): thanks
t: excuse me plz & she leaves the hall
as the hall is very crowed no one notices it except ranveer. he follows her
outside tia is crying. ranveer sees it
r: app roa kyu rahi hai
t(wiping her tears): none of ur bussiness & she moves to go inside but our hero catches her hand & makes her close to him & says
r(tears r roling down her eyes): app ko pate hai na hum apko rote hua nahi dekh sakete
t(frees herself): tia ko pate tha ki tum cheater ho par ajj yeh bhi pate chal gaya ki tum liar bhi ho
r: hum cheater hai??????? humne kisko cheat kiya???????
t: tumne tia ko era pe cheat kiya
r: yeh app se kisne kaha????????
t: tia ko sab pate hai ki tumne tia se revenge lene ke lia tia se pyar ka natak kiya aur us din vrinda ne bhi tumhe era ke ghar dekha tha
ranveer is shoked
r: aur iskeliya tumne bet ki bat ki juthi baat ki
tia nods her head. ranveer is too shoked but more happy
t: phela tumne tia ko cheat kiya aur abb tum pretend kar rahe ho ki tum tia ki care karte ho
ranveer just hugs tia while she cannot do anything
rr: humne app ko cheat nahi kiya . hum to era ko ye khena gaya the hum app se kitna pyaar karte hai. i really love u tia
tia is very happy to hear this & say tia bhi tumse bahut pyar karti hai
they seperates
ranveer wipes her tears &her on neck &says
r: happy birthday tia
t: ranveer ajj take tia ko itna accha gift kabhi nahi mile
r: hum bhi kise ke birthday par gift nahi mile. abb chale
TIA ? RANVEER

Imaginary scene 1

hey...here is another one on Tia's bday...a totally different take though...coz this is pre-bday ....Hope its not too long and draging for all of u...................

It?s the day before Tia?s bday. Ranveer wants to do something special for her. The last few days have been full of ups and downs for them. He did manage to spend some time with Tia while helping her with the bday preparations?.yes, they weren?t alone?.but at lest they were around each other?and then there had been bad times?having to see Tia with Arjun and covering up for them...(little did he know that it wasn?t easy for Tia either)

Ranveer gets an idea for a nice gift and goes ard Maurya high looking for Tia. He bumps into Meher

R: Meher, Aapna Tia ko kahi dekha hai

M: Tia has gone to the coffee shop with that stupid Arjun. Pata nahi when she will get out of this madness

Ranveer is a feels bad after hearing this?.but he doesn?t want this to stop him for giving Tia the special gift. He says bye to Meher and goes to the Coffee shop.

He sees Arjun and Tia together ?he feels hurt seeing Tia with Arjun ?but goes towards them.

R: Tia, hum aapko kabse dhond rahe hai

Tia is still feeling hurt and angry by what happened between them?but lately she has been finding herself thinking about Ranveer a lot?she reprimands herself?saying ?Tia stop thinking about Ranveer...he doesn?t care about you?stop acting to stupid?

T: Ranveer, what r u doing here?what do you want?

R: Tia, Aapke papa aapko dhund rahe hai?unhone hume phone kiya tha...unhe lag raha hai ki aap hamare saath hai?woh hum dono se milne aa rahe hai?jaldi chaliya hamare saath

Now Tia worried?she has the shocked expression on her face?with mouth wide open and eyes popping out ;)

T: Papa?.papa hamse kyu milene aa rahe hai... oh my god?what will Tia do now?.tension so much tension?.this is not good for Tia?s skin

All Ranveer can do is roll his eyes at the statement (thinking ?Tia hasn?t changed one bit?hoping that she stays this way always?even if she is silly at times)

Arjun is wondering about Ranveer?s intensions?but even before he can interrogate Ranveer ...Tia cuts in

T: Arjun, Tia is sorry par Tia ko Ranveer ke saath jaana hoga?I am sorry babes...please try and understand? Tia will make up for this?please

A: Tia its okay? it?s not your fault?we will meet after your dad goes away

Tia and Ranveer walk away leaving Arjun behind

Tia and Ranveer are walking toward the school?..Ranveer starts walking in a different direction at one turn

T: Hey you. what do you think u r doing?Tia thought Tia?s papa is waiting for us at school?where do u think u r going?

R: Tia we have to go some place before we go to school. Please come with me

T: What!! Tia is not going anywhere with u dehati camel

Ranveer raises his eyebrows and asks tauntingly

R: Kyu aap hamare saath aane ke liye daar gayi?

Tia gets angry after hearing this and retorts

T: Tia Ahuja kisi se nahi darti...let?s go...just hurry up ok

Ranveer takes her to their special place?the garden where they had a nice time together

T: Ranveer tum Tia ko yaha kyu leke aaye ho?What r we doing here?

Ranveer is really sweet to Tia now?.

R: Tia kaal aapka bday hai?hamare paas inte paise nahi hai ki hum aapko koi expensive tofa de sake?par hum chahte the ki phir bhi aapko koi tofa de?simple sa hi kyu na ho ?hum jaante hai ki aap hume like nahi karti aur who sab hamare beech that woh jooth tha? jooth hi sahi, par kabhi, yeh place aapke liye special thi?..iss liye hum aapko yahan lekar aa gaye

Tia gets really emotional after hearing this?she looks into Ranveer?s eyes and says sweetly

T: Ranveer, tumne Tia ke bday ke liye itna soocha?uske liye thanks

..and smiles looking at him?

R: Tia kya aap apni ankhen band karengi please

T: kyu?

R: Tia hum nahi jante ki aap hume trust karti hai ya nahi?par please is baar hamara vishwas ki jiye...hum aapko hurt nahi karenge

Tia closes her eyes?.Ranveer leads her into the dome where they had danced before

R: Tia ab apni ankhen kholiye

Tia opens her eyes?.the whole room is lit with candles and there is a small cake at the centre with a candle lit in it. Tia has tears in her eyes after seeing this

T: Ranveer tumne Tia ke liye itna sab kuch kiya?kyu?Tum to Tia ko hate karte ho na??

R: Tia, Hum aapko hate nahin karte?humne aapko kabhi hate nahi kiya hai?aapne joh hamare saath bet ke liye date kiya uske baad bhi

T: Ranveer tum Tia ko hate nahi karte??.. (she says inquiringly)?phir tumne Tia ko two time kyu kiya Ira ke saath?kya woh saab jooth tha?

Ranveer is totally confused at this point

R: Ira ..two timing?.yeh aap kya keh rahi hai?.Tia humne aapko kabhi two time nahi kiya?

T: Ranveer ?Vrinda ne tumhe Ira ke saath dekha tha?.aur usne Tia ko yeh bhi bataya ki tum Tia ke saath sirf koi revenge lene ke liye ho?kya yeh jooth hai?

R: Tia?Ira hamare liye ek dost se zyada kuch bhi nahi hai?ha hum unse milne jaroor gaye the...par just as a friend?aur Tia hum aapse itna pyaar karte hai ki hamare liya aapse aur aapki khushi se badkar kuch bhi nahi hai?phir hum aapko kisi ke liye...aur koi bhi revenge ke liye kaise hurt kar sakte hai?..Tia humne hamesha sirf aapse pyaar kiya.. aur ab bhi bahot pyaar karte hai?

Ranveer eyes get all teary?and Tia too has tears falling down her cheek?Ranveer continues?

R: Hurt toh aapne hume kiya?.humse pyaar ka naatak karke...ek bet ke liye?aur phir bhi hum apna pyaar nahi bula paye

Tia starts crying at this point?managing only to blurt out a few sentences ?.

T: Ranveer???Tia?Tia ne jooth kaha tha?.Tia ne koi bet nahi lagayi thi?Tia ne bhi hamesha sirf tumhe hi pyaar kiya hai?Jab Vrinda ne Tia ko Ira ke bare main bataya toh Tia was really hurt?and angry?.Tia felt betrayed...Tia didn?t know what to do?u had been acting so strange and distant before this...and Tia didn?t know what to make of all this?.and Tia was so upset that Tia lied ?to you and everyone ???.and to Tia too?Tia said that Tia didn?t love u?but it was a lie?.Tia is so sorry that Tia didn?t trust you?Tia hurt you?.Can you ?.can you forgive Tia?.Please ??please forgive Tia.

Saying this Tia hugs Ranveer?.Ranveer too is overwhelmed by all this?.realising that all this time they loved each other and were away from each other?just because of a misunderstanding

Ranveer wipes Tia?s tears and holds her in his arms?

R: Tia?.humne aapko maaf kar diya?it wasn?t ur fault alone?I was equally responsible?we should have spoken to each other about this and cleared the matter?I should have told you about my problem and u should have told me what Vrinda told u?.it could have prevented us from being separated from each other?

Ranveer looks into Tia?s eyes?.and then asks her

R: Tia do u have any feelings for Arjun? (hoping and praying for her to say no?even when he knew that it would be answer too)

T: Ranveer?Tia likes Arjun?but just as a friend?..he has been there for Tia when Tia was hurting?but that?s all he is?.Ranveer?Tia only loves you?only you

Ranveer is really happy after hearing this?seeing Ranveer smile after such a long time brings a smile on Tia?s face too

R: Tia lets make a promise to each other?.lets never hide anything from each other again?I wont be able to bear being away from u again

T: Promise?Tia cant imagine her life without u too?.Tia wants to be with u always

Tia and Ranveer look into each other?s eyes romantically and hug.

TIA ?RANVEER

IMAGINARY SCENE 2

Tia is in her room sleeping?or rather trying to sleep?but hasn?t been lucky enough in the past few days?everytime she falls asleep she has nightmares?of Ranveer being with Rewa?and this has been driving her nuts?Tia wakes up startled after one such nightmare?she looks ard and sees that both Pri and Meher are sound asleep?she doesn?t want to wake them up? she goes to the canteen to try and get over this?

Meanwhile?Ranveer is having similar nightmare ?.abt Tia and Arjun?not wanting to let Aman and Varun know abt this, he decides to go out for a walk and get his head sorted

Tia is sitting in the canteen..upset?thinking abt Ranveer?just then Arjun drops by and sees Tia there

A: Tia, what r u doing here??

Tia didn?t want to bump into Arjun right now?.she smiles at him half heartedly

T: nahi Arjun?. bas aase hi?
A: this is good?now we can spend some time alone

Arjun hugs Tia?

Just then Ranveer passes by?he sees Arjun hugging Tia and is really upset?he is about to leave?

Tia pulls away from the hug slowly?and looks up at Arjun?but sees Ranveer?s face instead?a gentle smile is about to come on her face as she whispers? ?Ran...? (which goes unheard)?but Arjun gets her out of the illusion as he calls out her name

Tia is visibly upset when she realises its Arjun in front of her and not Ranveer?she moves away from Arjun in the direction where Ranveer was standing

Arjun senses something is wrong?
A: Tia u look upset?what?s wrong?   Why r u so worried?

Ranveer who was just leaving hears this and hides behind the wall ?thinking?what could have upset Tia?hoping that she is okay

Tia is lost ?thinking about what is happening to her..
T: Ranveer ...(whispering really soft as if talking to herself)

Arjun is too far to hear this...but Ranveer isn?t ?now Ranveer is even more curious to find out what?s going on

T: Arjun ?this cant go on

Arjun is confused as to what Tia is trying to say

A: Tia what are u talking abt?
T: Arjun ?This?Tia and u ?this cant go on?.Tia can?t do this anymore
A: What?why are talking like this all of sudden
T: Arjun?Tia cares about u?.a lot?u have been there for tia when she needed u?.

Ranveer is really hurt after listening to this?

T: ?but?Tia doesn?t love u?Tia likes u as a friend?Tia tried to love u?.tried to force herself to love u?but couldn?t

Arjun is really upset now
A: Tia?is this because of that Sissodia?...do u still love him?

This wasn?t something that Ranveer has expected to hear?not after the bet episode?he wonders? ?Does Tia love me??

T: Arjun?.Tia tried forgetting Ranveer....and forgetting the love that Tia feels for him?but Tia couldn?t do it?Tia can?t forget Ranveer?Tia cant love u?.and Tia cant lie to u anymore abt it?U have been there for Tia always?and Tia doesn?t want to keep u in the dark?and break ur trust?Tia really values ur friendship?Please understand Tia ?

A: Tia don?t do this (pleading with Tia)?he doesn?t deserve ur caring and loving?don?t give up on us because of him?he will only hurt u

T: Arjun?.Tia cant change her feelings for Ranveer even if he has hurt her?Tia cant?..Tia tried?a lot?.Arjun?Tia cant pretend anymore?Tia cant pretend that she doesn?t love Ranveer and Tia cant pretend that she loves u?.Tia cant lie to u anymore?Tia doesn?t want to lose u as a friend?.please Arjun?Tia cant be with u anymore?

A: (Really angry at the whole situation and Ranveer too)?Tia ?u r making a BIG mistake.....u don?t want to be with me right now ?FINE!!!?.but u will realise soon what a BIG mistake u have made?I will make u realise it?I will show u what Sissodia is all abt?.and then we will be together again?u will see?

Arjun storms away warning Tia

Tia is really sad now?she really cared abt Arjun as a friend?she didn?t want to hurt him

T: Arjun?.Tia is sorry. (Tia says softly?sitting down on the chair nearby)?Tia cant change how she feels?sorry?..Ranveer?why cant Tia forget u ..Why?(Tia has tears in her eyes)

Meanwhile, Ranveer has been listening to all this?he is happy ?to find out that Tia loves him. He goes to her

R: Tia

Tia realises it Ranveer behind her?she quickly wipes her tears and turns ard

T: Ranveer, what r u doing here?
R: Tia humne aapki saari batein sun li

Tia is really surprised by this?she has this oh my god! What do I do now expression?she snaps back at Ranveer

T: Ranveer, kissi ki batein suna is not good manners?don?t u even know that
R: (Slyly) ..par batein to hamare barey main he ho rahi thi na

Tia is totally embarrassed now?and doesn?t know what to say

T: ..woh?(trying to look away from Ranveer)

Ranveer holds her face in his hands and looks into her eyes..

R: Tia?hum bhi aapse bohot pyaar karte hain?

T: Ranveer?(not know whether to believe this) tumhe pata hai Tia ko lies pasand nahi..Agar tum Tia se pyaar karte ho ..phir tum Ira aur Rewa ke saath kya kar rahe the?

R: (smiling) Tia ..Ira sirf hamari dost hai?or ?Rewaaa?.woh hum unke saath iss liye the kyuki hum aapko jealous karma chahte the..

T: kya?..(Tia hits him gently)
R: Tia humne kabhi bhi aapke siwa kisi aur se pyaar nahi kiya hai (looking deeply into her eyes)
T: saach?
Ranveer nods?smiles and pulls Tia into his arms
T: (realising that he truly feels for her) Tia ne bhi hamesha sirf tumse hi pyaar kiya hai?Tia loves u Ranveer?so much
Ranveer remembers all the past incidents now?and asks micheviously
R: kitna
Tia takes his hand and shows?just like in the past
T: Inta
Ranveer smiles and pulls her back in an embrace and gently kisses her forehead
TIA ? RANVEER

Imaginary scene 3

This is an imaginary scene that is a continuation of the story from Thursday 4 Aug episode where Ranveer calls Tia a moom ki gudiya, etc ?..

Tia is really hurt and angry hearing Ranveer say all this about her. She runs out of his room crying.

Meanwhile, Ranveer is angry and hurt too. He sits down and buries his head in his hand as tears flow down his eyes.

R: (talking to himself)?yeh hum kya kar rahe hai?hume unhe bholna hoga. Tia humse shayad kabhi pyaar nahi karengi? Ab hame bas aapne misson pe focus karna hai?Mr Ahuja se badla.

Just then his sight goes on the gifts that have fallen on the floor?the gifts that Ranveer gaveTia?the gifts that Tia had returned back to him. As he looked at them all the memories of the past and of the times when he gave Tia the gifts came back to him?He remembered the moment when he gave Tia the gift and ?also the moment Tia returned them back?.Tia face?with tears rolling down her cheeks came back to him again and again

R: Tia ?kyu ?kyu abhi bhi hum aapko aapne khayalon se nikal nahi paate. Aaj aapne woh saare gift bhi lauta diye jo hamne kabhi aapko diye the?.

Ranveer goes over and picks them up

R: Tia kya aapko jaara bhi feelings nahi hai hamare liye? (looks at the gift in his hand)?Tia aapne hume sirf ek bet ke liye date kiya tha na?.toh ?toh aapne hamare gifts aaj tak aapne paas kyu rakhe?

Tia?s teary eyed face keeps coming back to him

R: Tia agar aap humare liye kuch feel nahi karti toh yeh gift kyu sambhal ke rakhe?aur aaj jab inhe lauta rahi thi..toh aapki ankhon mein ansoon kyu the?(realising that he never really paid much attention to them then?or wondered why Tia was crying)?kyu aap jab hamare saath hoti hai..toh saari duniya bhool jati nahi?..Kya...Kya Tia humse?.

Just then the last words that he spoke to Tia come back to him? ?Hum Arjun nahi hai...hum kissi moom ki gudiya ke phiche nahi ghoom sakte jiske paas dimag nahi?aur jo kissi ka pyaar deserve hi nahi karti?

Now releasing that he had probably been too harsh on her?he hurt her?and how can he live with that when he loves her so much?.even now!!!

Ranveer decides to go to Tia?s room and apologise

Meanwhile?at Tia?s room?.

After having the fight with Ranveer, Tia is really hurt and angry?she dashes into her room....Meher and Pri are no where to be found?but then again she is too hurt to notice?she runs and falls on her bed?crying and sobbing all the while?She lifts her pillow up and removes Ranveer?s photo from under it?the one that she had torn into pieces when the broke up?the one that she stayed up all night put back together that very day.

Tia looks at Ranveer?s photo and starts talking?.

T: Ranveer?tumne aaj Tia ko phir se hurt kiya ?kyu??tum Tia ko hurt kyu karna chahte ho?Tia ne kya kiya hai..?..jab tum Tia ke saath hote toh kabhi kabhi Tia ko lagta hai ki shayad tum Tia ke liye kuch feel karte ho?.par isse phele Tia ko yeh sach lage tum Tia ko phir se hurt karte ho?kyu Ranveer?....Tum hamesha Tia ki hope bhadha ke phir tod dete ho?

She runs her finger over the photo?.still crying?

T: Tia ko samajh nahi raha hai ki Tia kya kare?Tia tumhe aabhi bhi nahi bhool payi hai?kash Tia yeh kar paati toh shayad Tia ko inta hurt nahi hota??

Tia gets lost as memories of all the good times that she spend with Ranveer ?.the first time they met?the garden?all the secret meetings?him sneeking into her room...Tia goes into her own dreamworld oblivious to what is happening around her

Just then Ranveer enters the room?.he see her on the bed?with her back facing him?.

R: Tia

But he gets no response

Ranveer goes and sits down on the bed next to her?..he looks at her.....she is still lost?.tears rolling down her eyes?.he realises he has hurt her really badly?.he is about to shake her?when his eyes fall on a photo that?s under Tia?s hand?he cant see the face?slowly he pulls out the photo?while pulling out he realises that Tia had torn the photo and then put it back together again?.when he pulls it out completely and has a look at it ?he realises that?s its his photo?.Tia still has his photo?.he is overwhelmed to see this?he is so happy?and tears start falling down his eyes?.he looks at Tia and runs his finger across her cheek wiping some of the tears?.Tia feels this and snaps out of her memory lane

She looks up and realises its Ranveer sitting next to her?.after all the memories, seeing him is a pleasant moment for her?she is about to smile when the ?moom ki gudiya who doesn?t deserve anyone?s love? dialogue of Ranveer?s comes back to her?.her anger returns and she snaps back at Ranveer

T: Tum?.Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

R: Tia?Tia hum aapse maafi mangne aayen hai?humne aapko bohot hurt kiya hai?please hume maaf kar digiye

Tia has been in a very emotional state lately?knowing that she loves Ranveer a lot?but having to hide it from him and everyone else?.and trying to convince herself she doesn?t feel anything...and the way Ranveer hurt her today?on top it there is the memory lane that she is going back to over and over again lately?all this is too much for her?she is overwhelmed and breaks down crying

T: Ranveer??..

Tia hugs Ranveer tightly?

T: Ranveer?Tia loves you?a lot?

Ranveer pulls her back and wipes her tears?tears running down his eyes too?.how long he had been waiting to listen to this again?.he looks Tia deep in her eyes

R: Tia ...hum bhi aapse bohot pyaar karte hai?Tia, hum aapko aise roote huye nahi dekh sakte?aapk chahiye toh humpe gussa kijiye?.hum dehati camel kahiye?par please Tia royiyega nahi?

Tia looks into Ranveer?s eyes?a small smile comes to her face?.

T: Ranveer ?.ab tum Tia ko chodke kahi maat jaana?.Tia loves you a lot?.Tia tumhe khona nahi chahti

R: Tia?hum aapko chod ke kahi nahi jayenge?.

T: Ranveer ...toh tum Tia ko chodke Rajasthan nahi jaoge na

R: (smiles at Tia) nahi Tia?hum kahi nahi jayenge?Hum aapke bina nahi jee sakte Tia?aap hamari life hai

T: Ranveer ?.Tia can?t live without you too?Tia ki life tumhare bina empty hai?

Tia and Ranveer smile at eachother ?Ranveer pulls Tia closer to him?kisses her forehead and pulls her into an embrace.

good work friends keep it up
regards,
rishika
Ashi revenge part 1
ashi was facing the sea.the raging waves mirroring her emotions to a degree that was incomprehensible to anyone but her.

Flashback:

" Man Nakul never bet anything with yuvi " sid said

" I know ,par mere liye to deal mein fifty fifty i received half your cds" replied Nakul.

Ashi was just passing them by too happy beyond words

" Dekh le uske ke kuch bhi impossible nahi hain"

"Kaise us redhead ko bewakoof banaya"

"Aur nahi to kya temporary amnesia us dumbo ke alava kaun manta"

"dumbo hey yeh to ashi ka word hain"

"bahut oonchi ud rahi thi"

"kaise use apne pyaar mein fasaya"

ashi listened to all this a silent storm building within her

she wanted to cry

but stopped herself and merely went away

what had yuvi done to her

she loved him so much but ..........