Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

huneymonsta

huneymonsta

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Hey dudes.

in the debate mansion there is a topic about what people think about her etc ans do far ppl have said she was great etc...ive done my share of research and dont think highly of her, what do you guys think?

Plz dont bashSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indra Gandhi" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i dont like her either. from all the things i've heard about her, her raiding the Golden Temple, etc. yet because she is a gandhi she is highly regarded by people in india, mostly outside punjab Angry

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jazzzy

i dont like her either. from all the things i've heard about her, her raiding the Golden Temple, etc. yet because she is a gandhi she is highly regarded by people in india, mostly outside punjab Angry

i totaly agree with you!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
dont even want to starttttttttt....

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

same hereAngry I did go in the DM though but they requested me not to bring in religion so I stoppedEmbarrassedLOL but man if I open my mouth about her it'll only take me a second to get bannedCensored

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Originally posted by *RickStar*

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600>same hereAngryI did go in the DM though but they requested me not to bring in religion so I stoppedEmbarrassedLOLbut man if I open my mouth about her it'll only take me a second to get bannedCensored

hahaha damnnn that would happen to me tooo lol.... but shanti shanti lmao LOL LOL tussi na puteh kam karo ill take the blame hahaha LOL LOL

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hehe i think this topic is bound to create trouble if anyone opens their mouths.. so im jus gonna stay quiet too Smile

S.Aujla

Goldie

S.Aujla

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

hehe i think this topic is bound to create trouble if anyone opens their mouths.. so im jus gonna stay quiet too Smile

i agree ki lena eho G aurat toh...i cantt forget what she did to...

Golden Tempel..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.