Punjabi Channel

India-Forums

Indra Gandhi

huneymonsta Senior Member
huneymonsta
huneymonsta

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Hey dudes.

in the debate mansion there is a topic about what people think about her etc ans do far ppl have said she was great etc...ive done my share of research and dont think highly of her, what do you guys think?

Plz dont bashSmile

Jazzzy Goldie
Jazzzy
Jazzzy

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i dont like her either. from all the things i've heard about her, her raiding the Golden Temple, etc. yet because she is a gandhi she is highly regarded by people in india, mostly outside punjab Angry

~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jazzzy

i dont like her either. from all the things i've heard about her, her raiding the Golden Temple, etc. yet because she is a gandhi she is highly regarded by people in india, mostly outside punjab Angry

i totaly agree with you!

_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
dont even want to starttttttttt....
Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

same hereAngry I did go in the DM though but they requested me not to bring in religion so I stoppedEmbarrassedLOL but man if I open my mouth about her it'll only take me a second to get bannedCensored

_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Originally posted by *RickStar*

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600>same hereAngryI did go in the DM though but they requested me not to bring in religion so I stoppedEmbarrassedLOLbut man if I open my mouth about her it'll only take me a second to get bannedCensored

hahaha damnnn that would happen to me tooo lol.... but shanti shanti lmao LOL LOL tussi na puteh kam karo ill take the blame hahaha LOL LOL
Xx..£uvñëët..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..£uvñëët..xX
Xx..£uvñëët..xX

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hehe i think this topic is bound to create trouble if anyone opens their mouths.. so im jus gonna stay quiet too Smile
S.Aujla Goldie
S.Aujla
S.Aujla

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

hehe i think this topic is bound to create trouble if anyone opens their mouths.. so im jus gonna stay quiet too Smile

i agree ki lena eho G aurat toh...i cantt forget what she did to...

Golden Tempel..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index