Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

thanx sree di 😉

Pros: well, i've been watching this show since the beginning so i have seen all the episodes. 😃 lv the concept, plot the settings r nice, i just lv the romance between akshat and amber

cons: i think this show gets confusing too because of the problems AD r going through, for example the main problem their conjoined by their kidney or lung right? (forgot which one it is) so cant one of them keep the lung or kidney and the other one can get a transplant? 😕

these were my pros and cons over all i lv this show and i lv the actors and actresses in it specially Ali Merchant! 😳

~sana~

Edited by ilvAA - 16 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
all i can say is that this show is the best.
Sulagna and Kashmira are doing such an excellent job.
ankita_titu thumbnail

Well....I think it is a beautiful show!! The best show ever!! I really like amber n akshat...I think dey r doing a good job!! Dhara is sweet as well!!
                   The concept is really good n I feel this show will make it big one day!!

Edited by ankita_titu - 16 years ago
Mehak_Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really like this serial.....it has different concept....better than saas-bahu serails 😊

Thanks
Mehak 😊
wazup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
couldn't belive that forgot the names boyfriends were fighting with bad guy and police were getting beaten by bad guy

blind bf (as I say forot the name) at one point time it seems like he can see

eg when they were fighting, it appeared as if he can see

also he was better then police

why do ya have to be like a indian movies
where main chars does everything then police just arrest them

soap r reflection of reality.. i donno she any reality in this saw

even living with doc

why can't they rent a place or live in a hotel
how long they can live at someone's else place
also

i donno feel at single mom amber's bf felt bad about his mom pass away.. it saws he cares about his gf only an't about his dad
ankita_titu thumbnail

Originally posted by: wazup

couldn't belive that forgot the names boyfriends were fighting with bad guy and police were getting beaten by bad guy

blind bf (as I say forot the name) at one point time it seems like he can see

eg when they were fighting, it appeared as if he can see

also he was better then police

why do ya have to be like a indian movies
where main chars does everything then police just arrest them

soap r reflection of reality.. i donno she any reality in this saw

even living with doc

why can't they rent a place or live in a hotel
how long they can live at someone's else place
also

i donno feel at single mom amber's bf felt bad about his mom pass away.. it saws he cares about his gf only an't about his dad

see I dont really agree with you..!! plz dont mind..but its true...!!wat do others think??

angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like the concept of Amber Dhara I didnt even know it was ending it is such a good serial and a great concept i was upset about the time changing but it fits in now for me and it was just getting so good aswell

Im really reallly happy the way ad have portryed their characters it is not a easy job to be conjoined they are two both great actresses

I really liked this show i dont even know why it is ending a great show they always end so soon but if it will end in a good way and not drag it then it is fine

I would rate this show 10/10 i just love it especially the episodes this couple of weeks now