Kkusum

Kkusum Dated December 27th. THanx Mala

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Sohan asks someone on phone where is abhay bhaiya I they know his whereabouts let us know, sarla consoles kumud, abhay will be found, kumud u take care of kkusum. Aru tells why kk will feel sad as since she came all trouble started as she blames kk for all these, nitin says aru to shut up. Sohan is worried about abhay too nitin tells lali to ring up police station, as kk is going up ACp sawhney says we did not get any news. Kk is crying, lali asks why, as acp says it could be case of kidnapping, kumud goes out crying as kshtij follows her & stops her calls kumud! Tells kumud u know aruchachi, kumud tells why she takes anger on my mom if papa was there would he allow. Kshtij says now kkusum aunty needs u, take care of her forget all other things. Kshtij says I will find out about abhay uncle. Acp tells police when abhay went out last, tells keep police in front of abhay's office as well as home. Acp thinks if something serious. Lali says I don't think abhay is kidnapped he ran away he has done fraud with us. Lali says company account there is not a single money, nitin, kapil says how suddenly. Lali says it is planned from before. Nikita says why kk has not ran away with him. Sarla shouts at nikita. Kapil says if owner does fraud nobody can save him. Nitin says don't conclude so fast. I will go and see myself. Kumud comes in with kkusum, kk tells why papa did this? Kumud says papa did not do this. Kk says when where is abhay? Kumud says some reason is there that papa is not coming in front. Kapil tells to nitin this was to happen as u kept faith in him . kapil says he has done fraud to the tune of 180 crores fraud he has done. Sarla all looks at kapil.Kapil says how we will face the people, nitin says we will handle , aru says nitin,sorry u & abhay handle, as u have given him power. Aru says we should have taken our share before only. Sarla says how u r talking like this arundhati? nikita also joins aru saying we want our share, nitin says stop it I don't want anyone's help, I have faith in abhay. Acp says mr kapoor one bad news, Mumbai Poona highway there is accident which resembles abhay's car, acp says there is a dead body, nitin says no it cant be! Sarla sits down. Kk says I will go and recognize. Acp, kksum go to the spot with nitin,sarla etc. Kk sees the body cries and says this is not abhay, not my abhay!. Sarla tells nitin not to think all will be ok! Nitin says notice has come to pay big amount from where I will pay even if I pay all property, company nitin says as we are alone no one is with us. Kkusum says daddy I am with u we will solve it. Kk says I will do whatever I can to solve it. Garv comes in as nitin, sarla, kumud , kali look at him. Kali hugs garv, as kumud sees.

I am sorry I could not save our child, garv thinks as kumud looks. Kumud goes in as kk, sarla look at her. Garv asks nitin if anything is known about papa. Nitin says please take kali as she is not keeping well. Kali says I will not go till papa comes. Kk says no beta please go with him. Garv takes kali looks at kumud up in window, they show tere naam song with flash back scenes. Garv goes as kumud look at him. Kkusum is checking papers in office. Kumud sad with kshtij. He consoling her. Kk thinks about abhay's with whom all he dealt in agnivesh's party. Asst tells kkusum mr malhotra, she says there is nobody like this in this office, kk remember abhay introducing him as mr malhotra,malhotra refuses to recognize kkusum syas I am mr khanna, same is case with others too sherwani tells I am somebody else I don't know Mr abhay kapoor. All met in party say we don't know abhay kapoor, they say to kkusum who are U? they show agnivesh telling send one more notice to kapoor house that man says if they want to settle, agnivesh says then it is ok we have come to do business, so ask how much they can give then go for settlement. End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noori thumbnail

i just dont understand who that agnivesh is and what has he got to do with abhay or the kapoor family.

meghavi thumbnail
agnivesh is Taush and Abhays son.  If you remember taush was one of abhays wives
they have this news on indiantelevision.com

sorry they have this news that agnivesh is tashu and abhay's son on indiantelevision.com

smilingstar3 thumbnail
hahaha did you notice Agnivesh's shoes?
killer heels! totally gangster! 😆😆