envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

OH MY GOD!!

😭Bajaj and prerna get married and all the celebrations are on... madhvi is depressed and is driving the car recklessly and she meets wid an accident...Vineet Khanna takes her to the hospital.. when she gains consciousness he tells her that he should inform mr.bajaj about the accident but madhvi refuses so vineet says he will wait with her at the hospital....at the basu house all the celebrations are still on some bengali music and dance..and then prerna's "vidaai " where moloy is crying and huggin prerna saying he will miss her and anurag is upset......

i agree ronit is a lot hotter than cezanne but bajaj shouldn't have married prerna considering what he did with madhvi that night..how can he do this????😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That was just a mistake yaar! After spending 15 years just waiting for Prerna, self - lessly looking after her, her needs he stills sees her crying for Anuraag😡, he is bound to feel let down & ditched. Come on yaar she was engaged to Bajaj & she didn.t trust him enough to tell him the truth??? Even he is human, he also needs to be loved, to feel wanted & Madhvi came in & did just that in his life's weakest moment . But even then he still loved Prerna & noone else & he was drunk. It was not like his was having a fling or a planned one night stand.

I think he deserves to get Prerna at last

jhanifa thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

so did mandvi tell prerna that her and Mr.Bajaj sleaped togather?...someone plz let me know.

thanks

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes Madhvi did tell Prerna & that too in true filmi style"Prerna, mere aur Mr. Bajaj ke beech woh rishta ban gaya hai jo shaadi ke baad banta hai" But Anu & Prerna don't believe her. Anu says " aaj agar Mr. Bajaj khud bhi aa kar mujhse kahenge ki unka aur madhvi ka koi rishta hai to main vishwas nahi karoonga" And he asks Prerna" Kya tumhe yakeen hai ki Mr. Bajaj tumhare siva kisi aur ko chuyenge?" And Prerna shakes her head very cutely!

And finally Bajaj & Prerna got married👏

envious_eyes thumbnail
arre abhi un dono(anu and prerna) bevakufon ko vishwas nahi hua to kya..now after the wedding wen prerna will find out things will be worse.... she will give one slap to bajaj and i will not like it bcoz i too am a ronit fan and i cant see that happen to him..he shd have told her about this before..but now he will have to suffer the consequences....
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prerna to Bajaj ko jhooth bol kar Anu se milne jaati thi.........Bajaj has forgiven her why cant she???

I agree that Bajaj did mistake. Prerna must not forgive him if she had never cheated him...... but even she has. Here actually we cant say that Bajaj cheated Prerna.

Anu has cheated Prerna so many times even then she forgived him now why cant she forgive Bajaj.