Punjabi Channel

Bally Sagoo an Actor hmm???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Sajna ve Sajna LOL What do u think the first time i found out i couldnt start laughing at his pics the way they was hero-fied lol, I was listening to the music on the website reminds me of mohabatein.. kinda cool music tho... hes normally good with hindi style music as well down on the bhangra i think....

UK Music Producer... turning filmly what u think will it work?

Spending his life in music why did he go into films now?

Its a little different to Harbhajan Maan they can sing.. bally sagoo on the decks... thats alwayz how i pictured him... and this just tops it filming...

Personally i dont think theres anything special about this film... but i will still go watch it... i mean i dont even think theres people such as ghuggi for the comedy...which i normally exect hes like mel miter from the old dayz.....

well just got to wait n see...

The film be released in october 26th

i think LOL LOL

Give ur views Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bally Sagoo an Actor hmm???" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
omg are you 4real

sare gane wale actor bange LOL

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Big smile oye ricky ji....i started a similar topic a few days ago about the same movie in the Punjabi section: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=755768

but in response to ur question...i feel if promoted right and advertised well on punjabi channels, bally sagoo can become a hit actor too cause the movie already seems to be produced well

Anu1993

Goldie

Anu1993

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Lol i just saw a promo of that well a song actually i was like woh!!!!

xxAnuxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top