*~DOTW : The Story Line...~*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hi Friends! ...Hug

As Bidaai has just began and I thought me may discuss about the storyline, so lets get right to it! ...Wink

- Answer These Questions

- What do you think of the current storyline?

What do you like like about the current storyline?

What dont you like about the current storyline?

What changes do you want to make, if you could?

We better see some good replies from you all or big dandas for you all!TongueEmbarrassed

Have Fun

Love, If Dev.team.

Edited by Charming*Angel - 17 October 2007 at 3:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DOTW : The Story Line...~*" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 12:24am | IP Logged
What do you think of the current storyline? 
>>> Its unique & different. These days all the TV shows are full of drama & lacks softness. This show have the needed drama to attract the viewers but at the same time its not aggressive like the others.
What do you like like about the current storyline? 
>>> I like the show as a whole nothing in particular.
>>> Nothing, for me everythig is fine till now.
>>> Definately the hero, Manish is not the suitable hero for the show.

Edited by AVFAN - 18 October 2007 at 12:28am

ovaltine

IF-Dazzler

ovaltine

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Okay, I figure this is the first discussion of the week for Bidaai and I hope you get a good response from the members.Smile.

I feel like I am answering questions on a test sheetLOL

1)What do you think of the current storyline?

The story line has still to develop.  So far it has been introduction to the characters, familiarization with their household members and their surroundings.  This is just the build-up. 
It is very important because it lays the ground work for the future.
Moreover, it has to be instrumental in attracting the audience thus ensuring the success of the serial.

2)  What do you like like about the current storyline?

I like the way the introduction into the girls and family has been made.  It has been a smooth journey.  Very good production. Nothing over the top.  Beauty lies in its simplicity.

3)  What don't you like about the current storyline?

I was hoping that the father and daughter could at least meet before he died, or returned to America.  Would have meant more screen time for Mahesh Thakur.  He is a good actor and would have loved to watch him on screen.

4) What changes do you want to make, if you could?

Like I mentioned before this maybe some bonding scenes between father and daughter before tragedy strikes.
The other thing is some fighting or arguments between the girls instead of all sugary sweet.  I feel they should have tiffs, lose their cool with each other. Would make them seem more natural. Nothing major just small disagreements and later they would make up and even some teasing and prank playing on one another.  You know, small masti.

ThanksWink

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charming*Angel

- What do you think of the current storyline?

Well it is different from the regular serials, where we see girl meeting boy and falling in love etc.  I guess this is just the basis being laid for future story to develop.

I like the way they are showing things pretty close to reality.  Like Kru said i like the way they are showing if u want to call it discrimation both ways.  The society towards Ragini and Mamiji's towards Sadhana, which is pretty real.

I think its going pretty fine

I would have liked to see the father and daughter meet and  spend some time together, before the tragedy strikes.

I hope now the story moves forward, as an introduction has been done.

We better see some good replies from you all or big dandas for you all!TongueEmbarrassed

Have Fun

Love, If Dev.team.

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

What do you think of the current storyline?

Until this point, it's quite different from the regular saas-bahu segas and the storyline is very touchy...

The show is showing something many people can easily relate to. On one hand, Mamiji is doing injustice towards Sadhna when the same happens to her (and Ragini) when she goes out in the society.

The death of Sadhna's father. His only dream in life was to see her as a bride and that remained unfulfilled Cry

I would at least want the father-daughter reunion to be shown Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top