Zee Marathi

asambhav's writter Chinmay's pic... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nilsat

Originally posted by bhagu_k

Originally posted by rangdebasanti

The story is fantastic & novel, however I hope director don't mess up.

Btw even director is acting in the serial. Can someone guess who he is.

i cant say abt it, it's maybe pallavi joshi....(not sure....)

Director of the serial is - Satish Rajwade and he is also acting in this serial as Inspector (Not know is name) but the one who arrested Aadi's dad the same guy who helped Shubra when she disappear from the home earlier. 

ohh that vikram or vikrant guy..he is rajwade? i didnt know it. smhow i m losing interest in the show- it's not getting anywhere these days.

i am busy watching ronit and shweta lovestory in kasauti zindagi ki these days :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "asambhav's writter Chinmay's pic... (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aryam

Groupbie

aryam

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Really a surprising information..!
Is this correct.? :)

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aryam

Really a surprising information..!
Is this correct.? :)

Ya its completely correct. Thanks for info nilsat.....

Edited by bhagu_k - 29 October 2007 at 2:28am

Nilsat

Groupbie

Nilsat

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehavarun

Director of the serial is - Satish Rajwade and he is also acting in this serial as Inspector (Not know is name) but the one who arrested Aadi's dad the same guy who helped Shubra when she disappear from the home earlier. 

ohh that vikram or vikrant guy..he is rajwade? i didnt know it. smhow i m losing interest in the show- it's not getting anywhere these days.

i am busy watching ronit and shweta lovestory in kasauti zindagi ki these days :)

Dear nehavarun, The same person Satish Rajwade is also part of the Famous marathi play All The BEST. In that play he is repalcement of Bharat Jadhav and that was all time Hit play in Marathi.

BTW i think Asabmhav is 1000 times better than KZK.

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged
ohhh

rally

surprising

abhiman is the writer of asamabhav

chan ahe image.vatel navte ki ha asel mhanun...

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nehavarun

Dear nehavarun, The same person Satish Rajwade is also part of the Famous marathi play All The BEST. In that play he is repalcement of Bharat Jadhav and that was all time Hit play in Marathi.

BTW i think Asabmhav is 1000 times better than KZK.

i like the track of ronit and shweta, that's the only good thing abt kzk. everything else abt kzk is very boring.

But I found asambhav boring too. For last few weeks, it wasnt going anywhere. It was very slow. there were too many tracks, and no consistency.tech tech parat parat chalu hote. i guess with this past life flashback, they are trying to get some grip of the show again. but i think it was much better earlier with fewer tracks.

samruddha

samruddha

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this is samruddha kolekar mala asambhav seriyal khup aavd te i am biig fan of urs acctualy mi ti seriyal tuzya sahicha pahate what a actingggggggg yaaar awesome disto pan chan tu jay episode maddhe nasto mi bhagt nai some times pahay la nahi milat becoz i am student of animation so pratice maddhe vel jato life maddhe mazi tula face to face pahay chi iicha ahe&candle light dinner kara chi iccha ahe ok byee Embarrassed

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nice pic Bhagu.  Chhaan distoy Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.