Debate Mansion

Kuchh Khatti - Kuchh Mithi feelings

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 1:33am | IP Logged

You love a girl. After some times you purpose her. She accept your proposal. What will you feel? Accepting your proposal one or two days after she reject your proposal what will you feel? Just share your feeling...  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuchh Khatti - Kuchh Mithi feelings" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 1:58am | IP Logged

lol So you want to know all sweet members 'F' Rules n idea's.... LOL Wink Tongue

It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.....Embarrassed

Edited by Believe - 17 October 2007 at 3:34am

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayKish

You love a girl. After some times you purpose her. She accept your proposal. What will you feel? Accepting your proposal one or two days after she reject your proposal what will you feel? Just share your feeling...  

I am not a boyLOL but I think if I was one and the girl accepted I would be very happy.Tongue

Hmm.... if she rejected it after one or two days........ and if I really loved her.... I would try once more.  I would find out the reasons behind her rejection.  If she still refuses then I would not pursue further.  Better now than later, right?Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top