Ronit or Cezzane

Poll

Whom do u like - Ronit or Cezzane

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Guys, there are some polls on the gen disscussion to decide the best between Ronit, Rajeev Khandelwal & Samir Soni, So I thought why not here????

I wanted to know the % of fan following for Ronit & Cezzane, so I started this poll

Please vote for RONIT ROY or CEZZANE KHAN not  for RISHABH BAJAJ or ANURAAG BASU.

So plz oblige!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

envious_eyes thumbnail
OOOPS I THGT WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR ANURAG AND BAJAJ SO I CLICKED ANURAG BUT ACTUALLY RONIT IS A LOT HOTTER!!😉
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Don't tell me u like Anu's character bette than Bajaj's!!😡
envious_eyes thumbnail
 nono not anurags character but at the moment im very upset with bajaj for doing wat he did to madhvi..even if it was a mistake it was really a big one that will affect their lives soon..so thats y rt now im with anurag..
love_u_bajaj thumbnail
Ronit surely.
jhanifa thumbnail

I agree with envious_eyes.  I like Mr.Bajaj but how can he cheat on prerna...So what if it was a mistake...if he loves prerna truely he should of have told her the truth...i think this is his bigiest mistake ever...and as for anurag i allways liked him but sometimes he pisses me off with his rona dona...i think he did the right thing by leting prerna go... 

envious_eyes thumbnail
actually i agree... these three..they deserve to never meet according to the deeds that they have done in their life..in mein se koi bhi doodh ka dhula hua nahi hai....one of them is always making some or the other mistake..remember anurag right in the beginning of the serial slept with prerna in the jungle and then forgot all about it and married komolika... i mean if he loved her.. how could he forget that he had slept with her and what could be the result of that???? im sure if he would have told his mom about this she would have let him marry prerna for the  "khandaan ki izzat"
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ronit is far better than Cezanne.
Ronit thumbnail

Hey manasi i don't think that u need to create a poll for that because we all know that Ronit is de best as bajaj and mihiir and also as Ronit he is de best in all ways👏

RONIT ROY!

Manasi_16 thumbnail
I know Ronit is the best but I wanted to know % of fan following he has!!