Does anyone feel sorry for Purab - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Sharmii

Well his expressions are as good as a dart board....Kitna bhi maar lo No reaction!! 😆

Purab's only motto in life is to see that "Jassi can marry even a Chimpanzee but not Armaan Suri"😃😃

yaa...sumtimes I feel sry fr his resemblance to Mr.Cardboard Box ( CJ ) 😆
his constipated luk at times makes it seem he's an overgrown turnip plucked b4 time 😛 ....go figure 😆 😆 😆
oh my god shanti purabs character is not at all well defined i actually feel insulted as a viewer that jassi is talking to him so personally am very happy ke jassi atleast is not his and i want to see that scene when jassi while boarding flight to paris saw the press conference and come back to help armaan 😃
Originally posted by Sharmii

Well his expressions are as good as a dart board....Kitna bhi maar lo No reaction!! 😆

His reaction is his plastic-set-expression.....it strecthes 20 degree east and 10 degree west.....

and unlike rising & setting sun the expression sits forever....& ever...& ever!!!

Originally posted by laddoo598

Naah! 😛

Xactly 😆

i never understood y people liked him in the first place like the first time he came into jassi's life he presumed armaan does not treat jassi well without and substance and she had gone to alibagh bcoz of him whn it was mallika.then he did ask jassi and nandu many questions abt gulmohur whn he was secretly planning to takeover gulmohur.
then ran away the nsent shveta salve he ahd always been evil only.