Paranormal
Paranormal

India-Forums

World Religions: Should there be peace ??

WillSmith456 IF-Rockerz
WillSmith456
WillSmith456

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Should there be greater understanding between religions?

How can people of different religions – and no religion – learn to understand each other better?

More than 130 Muslim scholars have written to Pope Benedict, the Archbishop of Canterbury and other Christian leaders urging greater understanding between the two faiths.

They say that world peace could depend on improved relations.

The letter identifies similarities in both religions, such as the requirements to accept only one god and live in peace with one's neighbours.

Do you welcome the letter? Does world peace depend on better understanding between religions? How are your relations with people of other religions?Smile

WillSmith456 IF-Rockerz
WillSmith456
WillSmith456

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yeh as ever so true Smile
AashiQ_ IF-Dazzler
AashiQ_
AashiQ_

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged
yeah but these 2 religions are not the only two on earth..
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

In most religion u don't see any fights but mostly in muslims there are alot problems ( its well known to the world esp US)

I would say if a person can't be peaceful then how can he find god?Stern SmileErmm with fighting and killing where will god be?Ermm

no offence to muslims I respect muslims and all other religion but honestly most muslims don't respect hindus.

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by #1EijazFan

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

In most religion u don't see any fights but mostly in muslims there are alot problems ( its well known to the world esp US)

I would say if a person can't be peaceful then how can he find god?Stern SmileErmm with fighting and killing where will god be?Ermm

no offence to muslims I respect muslims and all other religion but honestly most muslims don't respect hindus.

i dont mind ppl finking dere religion is betta den anova cos personally i believe hinduism is tooSmilebut to such an extent that others start becoming trash, thats just crossing the line, and i feel so many members wanna convert me or sumfinConfusedLOLim neva gonna change my religion even if lord krishna himself asks me 2.Smilepride for my religion will never die.

don't worry u wouldn't convertLOL but yes there are alot of problems between muslims and hindu. I know wat u mean. its kinda crazy, just coz someone is of another religion means u wouldn't like them?Confused

WillSmith456 IF-Rockerz
WillSmith456
WillSmith456

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:19am | IP Logged

i dont mind ppl finking dere religion is betta den anova cos personally i believe hinduism is tooSmilebut to such an extent that others start becoming trash, thats just crossing the line, and i feel so many members wanna convert me or sumfinConfusedLOLim neva gonna change my religion even if lord krishna himself asks me 2.Smilepride for my religion will never die.

don't worry u wouldn't convertLOL but yes there are alot of problems between muslims and hindu. I know wat u mean. its kinda crazy, just coz someone is of another religion means u wouldn't like them?Confused

haha nothing funny here. I just told what is the universal truth as a gsce student. I study things so thus said and so then its upto you.Smile
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bhoomi_fan

Sorry to say, but the way u r interpreting islam its very wrong. u are telling that muslims doesnt respect hindus, and esp in USA? sorry, but that's not tru. our religion taught us to respect all other religion equally. so i think if any muslim doesnt respect a hindu, its his (the person's) fault. not the religion's. Our religion, islam, clearly states that "people from different religion, different race, different gender....shud respect each other caz they are all human." Thats it... Tongue

If ur religion taught u to respect all other religion then do it, don't just say wat ur holy book says to do just do it. have u been reading all the other post saying that Allah is god? then when hindus reply to wat they believe then the problem starts. its all crazy

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 21 October 2007 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensacola.S_02

haha nothing funny here. I just told what is the universal truth as a gsce student. I study things so thus said and so then its upto you.Smile

I'm sry but when did I said I was being funny to u?ErmmConfused I was talking to EijazFan. And it doesn't mean that coz u study others don't. I do alot thats y I'm in this section. At least I don't talk trash about others religion.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top