Page 3 Page 5

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by huneymonsta

Zero respect. Does not deserve it.

why do you say this?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira Gandhi (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Same hereSmile

I do not respect Indira Gandhi in ayn way because of operation Blue StarAngry Everything from the attack on Golden Temple to attack on other 40 Grudwaras on the same day were ALL pre-planned otherwise how would one know to bomb 40 gurdwaras on the SAME DAY????Confused Indira gandhi's exuse for bombing of the Golden Temple(which btw is the HOLIEST shrine for sikhs) was that there were terrorists hiding in thereOuch I really don't understand why attack a temple when you can send your soldiers in to capture the terrorists but whatever let's say it was fine for her to attack the golden temple in order to capture the terrorists but WHAT WAS THE NEED TO BOMB 40 MORE GURDWARAS ON THE SAME DAY??????

Even though i wasn't born in Indira gandhi's time, I still have read numerous books on her by sikh and non-sikh authors and I must say I have a strong disliking for herOuch 

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Same hereSmile

I do not respect Indira Gandhi in ayn way because of operation Blue StarAngry Everything from the attack on Golden Temple to attack on other 40 Grudwaras on the same day were ALL pre-planned otherwise how would one know to bomb 40 gurdwaras on the SAME DAY????Confused Indira gandhi's exuse for bombing of the Golden Temple(which btw is the HOLIEST shrine for sikhs) was that there were terrorists hiding in thereOuch I really don't understand why attack a temple when you can send your soldiers in to capture the terrorists but whatever let's say it was fine for her to attack the golden temple in order to capture the terrorists but WHAT WAS THE NEED TO BOMB 40 MORE GURDWARAS ON THE SAME DAY??????

Even though i wasn't born in Indira gandhi's time, I still have read numerous books on her by sikh and non-sikh authors and I must say I have a strong disliking for herOuch 

i understand your sentiments.  but could we please not bring in operation blue star into this b/c i have a feeling that this is then going to turn into a religious debate and the topic will end up getting closed. 

i would really appreciate it if you could provide your input to  the questions asked. Smile

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged

@ MJ: Well i thought that was your question whether we respect Indira gandhi or notConfused I simply gave the reason WHY i DON'T respect herTongue but okay i will not bring religion inside but I still don't like herDead

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

@ MJ: Well i thought that was your question whether we respect Indira gandhi or notConfused I simply gave the reason WHY i DON'T respect herTongue but okay i will not bring religion inside but I still don't like herDead

LOL no, i should've been clearer.....first page there are a list of questions that i've asked. 

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Iron78Iron

Iron78Iron

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Mrs Gandhi..a lady who made her own way.
She was a great politician, no doubt. A great leader too. I am not impressed with her doings on a personal level, but that was her life. Overall a great leader. Clap Clap Clap WHat an impact on our country that Sonia is treated like Desh ki bahu LOL LOL

FOr her attack, it was the need of the time. To save country, you need it. Just like any temple or masjid or gurudwara are respected for our beleif, same way they are treated just a hide out if terririst are hiding there and should be attacked. I will rather be without a temple then to be with a temple which is a terrorist Garh. Waisse bhi dil ek mandir hai. Usse koi nahi thod sakta. Big smile
Saying no respect for a lady who took India to a height means you have no respect for the country too as she represented us in the World and too gracefully.

I also am not a fan of Nehru clan but will not deny their contribution either and they should be respected for that aspect by the whole nation.

Iron78Iron

Iron78Iron

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
For primeminister, she was great but the best so far Shatri (Even though for short period) and Atal Tongue then her Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top