Rihhaee
Rihhaee

India-Forums

the reason why rihhaee failed

shock Groupbie
shock
shock

Posted: 20 August 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged

first of all how can sony put a new,good show in the 10:30 time slot. it also clashed with one of ekta's shows on star plus.rihhaee was a good show but i suppose most viewers are interested in soapies. it was sad to see anupam[nakul vaid] dying,they should have had a happy ending.i get too close to serials and than if anyone dies in the serials i cry and feel depressed.

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 20 August 2005 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah i agree with u..Instead of pulling off air.they would have changed the timings...It was a very nice show...
darkness_123 IF-Rockerz
darkness_123
darkness_123

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 7:34am | IP Logged
the reason why i think rihaaee failed is tht ppl are running away from reality.... and u cant really blame them for that.... after a long hard day at either work/home looking after the kids/whtever... nobody wants to see a show with real issues tht force them to think... they'd rather see mindless soaps that take their mind off their work and all the pressures... that and its being pitted against kasautii zindagii kay.... i think ppl wanted to watch a amneisia ridden prerna trying to get close to anurag rather than 4 ppl trying to stop illegal sale of kidneys in a jail....

i do know for a fact that they show old episodes of rihhaee on sunday at 1 am in dubai..... thts 2 30 am in india... i highly doubt even rihhaee fans such as u ppl wud stay up tht late to watch rihhaee.... Tongue or wud u...
im gonna miss the show... Cry
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
u know one the positive aspects of Rihaee was at the end of the show, there was a positive message for men and women. I liked the show. Too bad it ended...even my husband liked Rihaee. We can't stand CID and I thought Rihaee was better. Anyway, at least the show ended on a good note and the very shows that they aired were really good. Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top