Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molecular thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: molecular

Zee is not refusing that they manipulated the results. What rule is Ashish taking about? Is Ashish pointing to the rule that was posted on rediff that the producer of the show has the ultimate authority in deciding the winner? so he is saying that ID knew about this rule so why is he frustrated now? Now I am sure the results were manipulated coz why is Ashish not saying no the results were not manipulated and we have the proof. Zee is simply not denying the manipulation and is saying that it is one of the program's rule that the producer can manipulate the result anytime. At least this what I make out the zee's response to this allegation.

This fact has always bothere me that on rediff under the conditions of voting it was stated that the producer has the final call in the result and on the other hand Aditya speaking on behalf of the show or producer every week used to say if you want to save your favourite then do vote for him. It is just confusing.

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Show is not telecasted live but recording is always done live, there is difference between telecast and recording.... If Kaul can not answer the question clearly then how can Mowzal answer it... Lats year they told result in segment and showed that as the votes counted they are showing... thay can be possible in this age of high technology...

Yes it was recorded Live and the results came on internet when the live recording of the results was over.... while the person i answered to wanted to know how results were out before screening on Zee.... 😊

Question is if it was matter of voting system or the fixing system... Offcourse judges may not know about voting system(warna pole khul jayega) but they can know about fixing system...

If they dont know of voting how do they know of fixing???? u r missing the link jaadoo bhai.... its like Australia made 300, india made 299.... noone knew about it... and australia was declared a winner and someone says it was fixed😛

Kaul is skipping the main point and giving immature answer... like tune meri patang phaar di islie main teri patang phaar deta hoon.... Who said Aneek was better, in last stages Debojit was getting more votes... Kaul is talking like Himesh... Indirectly he is accepting Amanat was better in music standard...

Yes he has accepted that Amaanat was better in music standards in his opinion as he said that vinit was better in his opinion, and in both cases he said that voting was better fro some other contestant.😊... its very clear... just needs an unbiased interpretation😊

People are talking about votes casted by Friday when the contest got over said by Kaul in last question..

like people question every action of a celebrity with biasedness.... here also who did not like the results will question everything that zee will say.... its natural.... 😊

Yes Zee took care of Debojit nicely, gave flats after an year, music album came out after 4-5 months, no promotion done for that album.. Instead of making him singer they made him SRGMP Bengali anchor...

So what debo required more was flats or singing contracts and number of shows he went to??? we dont have the facts why the flat was given late to him and where he stayed till then.... what would u say if he stayed in a hotel till then sponsored by Zee???

That was mistake but not by one day but he was supposed to say finalist was fixed on Friday...

Its the way of interpretation we all have different interpretations sometimes biased sometimes not biased.... so zee is not answerable to each of interpretations.... cant it be a typo mistake of the journalist???

My response is in green..😃😃 There should not be any reservation in musical show, last year ID's gharana won so this year was reserved for Himesh's gharana...

Noone is answerable for imaginary allegations😊

mojazwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi_21

Do you mean the advertisements shown and parts of earlier studio shows shown on TV were Live???? You dont need anyonw to answer your question here... just a general knowledge that the there was a little difference in the shooting of finale and screening on television😊

So it was not aired Live in India, either? I know in US we had things cut off and it was not very live at all even though there was a LIVE logo on the screen.

5 second, 30 second, 10 minute delay....these kinds of delays do happen, but they cannot account for the results being out in this case, because they were out before that. Are you saying there was that much more time lag? Why the bogus LIVE logo on the screen then...why all the advertising that megafinals would air live? Even if the voting is sacred as ever, this is pretty lame on Zee's part.

I don't remember this much confusion during C-2005, EMET, or Lil Champs. I think regardless of the issue of game fixing and whatnot, it seems that best case scenario is that somebody on the inside sold out the results to other news outlets for an extra buck.

I hope Zee restores the fun of the finale before this new season of Lil Champs announces its winner.

Can you tell me if judges had no clue of voting system how is ID accusing of rigged voting???

No I cannot, because I think we are getting into an issue of semantics. It seems to me that ID has raised allegations on at least two different levels. One is more along the lines that voting system was not structured and judges were not kept informed of what was going on. This is where the judges not having any clue about the voting system comes into play. On another level, ID is alleging foul play, due to the lack of transparency itself. From what I have seen and read of the interviews, ID seems pretty insistent that Raja got the most votes. I do not know if he is basing that assertion on any insider info, his understanding of the voting trends, a combination of both, or whether he is just shamelessly making it up. Only ID can answer these questions.

He answered that the result is done by public voting and not musical standards and its true that Aneek has got most votes.... and he gave example that debo got max votes even if it was widely believed that Vineet was better (ofcourse there were more better contestants who were eliminated before again based on voting)

Mr. Kaul's response of throwing one of Zee's own declared winner under the bus is still unprofessional.

As to the rest, my understanding of ID's comments is that he is saying Raja should have won, vote-wise.  It seems to me the point about Amanat being the best in ID's opinion is just there to emphasize his belief that Zee's voting has failed double-over.

How did the person questioning know that going by number of votes raja was undoubtedly winner??? the question itself is biased and has faults.... Going by votes Aneek is undoubtedly the winner and hence live with it now😊

The question was ID's allegation. Why didn't Zee VP respond directly that Raja did not get the most votes?

He said that Zee did what Zee had to.... that was answer to the question... and I know debo went around in world Zee concerts, he even performed in Zee awards functions, his album was released.... what else you want... he was given manager too.... but no MD wants to work with him so is it Zee's problem????

I don't want anything. I would appreciate some modicum of professionalism from Zee in giving their answers. That is all. There was no need for Zee VP to get into Zee's own opinion on the merits of previous contestants. All they had to do was respond with what they have done for Debojit.

My answers above in purple.

molecular thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

But sachchai always told in the form of mistake or drunken situation...

This one statement is very important that is why in criminal cases when the inspector and lawyer talk to a suspect other lawyers and inspectors stand outside and listen what the suspect says and pick up such statements that the criminal unknowingly speak out. So if we are actually in a court this could be used against Kaul.

Anuradha thumbnail
Originally posted by: molecular

This one statement is very important that is why in criminal cases when the inspector and lawyer talk to a suspect other lawyers and inspectors stand outside and listen what the suspect says and pick up such statements that the criminal unknowingly speak out. So if we are actually in a court this could be used against Kaul.

This can also happen when a person is in bad mood or anger.. Or could it be even that the reporter had made a mistake while writing.. Or this statement could have a different meaning too.. Friday was the last day as saturday was grand finale and everyone were busy in their own work and carry forwarded.. There can be many interpretations to one statement.. Except for the person who had made the stmt and the one who has written the statement, we cannot speculate things..
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Allegation 3

Going by pure musical standards, Amaanat should have won the contest.

Ashish Kaul: Then he should not have been judge in the first place. He is talking about morality and ethics now. Where was he when in the last season Debojit won the contest and not Vineet, when everyone knew that Vineet was better?

^ ashish has a point here.😊 where were ismail's morals & ethics when debojit won? does ID have selective amensia? seems so to me.

why can't everyone just move on? aneek has won. period. move on! what are these allegations going to prove anyway? that zee played foul in the finale? then go ahead & sue zee in the court. don't give interviews that show your insecurity as a music director or a person ismail ji.

and ismail should remember that zee tv gave him oppourtunities to shine when he was out of work. it's not a wise decision to bite the hand that feeds him. that's all i've to say on this matter.😊

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

Noone is answerable for imaginary allegations😊

Exactly. Mr. Kaul should have just said this one line in reply to ID's claims.

molecular thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

This can also happen when a person is in bad mood or anger.. Or could it be even that the reporter had made a mistake while writing.. Or this statement could have a different meaning too.. Friday was the last day as saturday was grand finale and everyone were busy in their own work and carry forwarded.. There can be many interpretations to one statement.. Except for the person who had made the stmt and the one who has written the statement, we cannot speculate things..

True, we can't just speculate that it is a writing typo or a mistake. If he said it in bad mood and anger then it could be defienitly used against him. Ok, usually the oponent lawyers tries to piss off the suspect so he involuntarily utters out the truth so if you are saying he said it when he was angry, it simply doesn't help him. His mood condition does not make a difference. The point is he himself has made the statement and off course needs to explain what he means by it.

anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Qwest

Roshni,Thanks for sharing the article, good information.!! The best part of the whole article is It would be great if he concentrates on his career rather than making irresponsible comments. I am also abig fan of ID but he need to know where to stop. Wish him well.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I TOO LIKED THE MUSICS OF HIS FILMS. BUT HE SHOULD MATURE AND SHOULD NOT BE SELFISH. EVERYYEAR HIS CONTESTANT NEED NOT WIN. AND ANEEK DESERVED IT.
mojazwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalibc

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I TOO LIKED THE MUSICS OF HIS FILMS. BUT HE SHOULD MATURE AND SHOULD NOT BE SELFISH. EVERYYEAR HIS CONTESTANT NEED NOT WIN. AND ANEEK DESERVED IT.

ID is saying Raja should have won, not his own contestant.