Members can now surf the site Anonymously - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
thanx vijay!!! 😊 I personally like to be seen only but it might b useful to some1 else 😊 😊

CHEERS
~rimjhim~ 😊
Thanks. No wonder I was being shown as offline but when I am online right now!!

Wow, this is the best and coolest news I have heard today....YAY !!!! Shanti...😳

Thanks Vijay Bhai.

wow... cool, I am sure our members will like it 😃

Thanks Vjay ji for the info 😃

I have noticed, when I use safari (Mac), I cant "Log out", has to log on in another brower to log out 🤔
I'm confused even if u click add me to active user list today my sign appeared offline 😆.
No wonder I am online and answered PMs and someone PMed me back saying how come ur not online!!?? 😆 😆 😳

thanks for the feature!
I actually don't mind being seen online when I am online 😳 But I guess it will be useful to other members and even me at times.

Thanks a bunch.
Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

We have been recieving a lot of PMs and request on our "Suggestions and Comments" section for the feature where by members can surf the forum without showing their online status.

So now we have updated the forum software to support that feature 😊. Now you can surf through the site even longer on India Forums without being spotted ONLINE. 😆

This can be configured when you login to the site with your username / password. There is an option asking

Add me to Active Users list

And one can choose Yes / No to the same.

I hope you all find this feature useful. 😳

Cheers,
Vijay

OMG Vjay! Thanks  a bunch! A big hug from my side for introducing this feature........👏

Quite an interesting feature! 👍🏼 I guess this will be helpful to some members. 😊
Thanks Vijay!
Cool feature...thx 😳 but i dont really care being seen online...but thx anywayz for all your hard work! 😳