•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

saat shri akaal!

okie if you guys have zee punjabi channel you will know what i am talking about and if you do not then your gonna think i am pagaal!😆

if i see zee kashmir one more time on punjabi channel i am going to burst in anger the show is always on and instead of showing somgs or wagera they show zee kashmir i am so forious!😡😆

je menu ek baari hor deckna pena to phir mein pagaal hogaogi!😕

lol

i too hate that zee kashmir programming.

in north america it comes on for about an hour on alpha etc punjabi and its programs are so annoying! travel guide, guftgu, sada campus are all lame and they mostly speak in hindi yet the programs are shown on a punjabi channel!

^ btw, tusi paagal na hoeya. tylenol kha lo te rest karo. rest karke ek petition tiar karo te zee nu notify kardo te eh program ban karo 😆
hehe anyone wanna explain wat this Zee Kashmir is? 🤔

😆

Originally posted by Jazzzy

lol

i too hate that zee kashmir programming.

in north america it comes on for about an hour on alpha etc punjabi and its programs are so annoying! travel guide, guftgu, sada campus are all lame and they mostly speak in hindi yet the programs are shown on a punjabi channel!

^ btw, tusi paagal na hoeya. tylenol kha lo te rest karo. rest karke ek petition tiar karo te zee nu notify kardo te eh program ban karo 😆

😆 haan haan mein petiton banaogi and tussi sign karegen!

@ luvneet. zee kashmir is like zee punjabi. zee punjabi is programming about and for punjabi's and zee kashmir is programming about people in kashmir but zee kashmir doesnt have a separate channel but instead is shown on zee's punjabi channels.

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

😆

😆 haan haan mein petiton banaogi and tussi sign karegen!

i'll sign for sure. i'll come up with fake names and sign the petition with those names too just to get rid of that programming 😆