Punjabi Channel

India-Forums

Zee Kashmir!

~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

saat shri akaal!

okie if you guys have zee punjabi channel you will know what i am talking about and if you do not then your gonna think i am pagaal!LOL

if i see zee kashmir one more time on punjabi channel i am going to burst in anger the show is always on and instead of showing somgs or wagera they show zee kashmir i am so forious!AngryLOL

je menu ek baari hor deckna pena to phir mein pagaal hogaogi!Confused

Jazzzy Goldie
Jazzzy
Jazzzy

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 1:02am | IP Logged
lol

i too hate that zee kashmir programming.

in north america it comes on for about an hour on alpha etc punjabi and its programs are so annoying! travel guide, guftgu, sada campus are all lame and they mostly speak in hindi yet the programs are shown on a punjabi channel!

^ btw, tusi paagal na hoeya. tylenol kha lo te rest karo. rest karke ek petition tiar karo te zee nu notify kardo te eh program ban karo LOL
Xx..£uvñëët..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..£uvñëët..xX
Xx..£uvñëët..xX

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:10am | IP Logged
hehe anyone wanna explain wat this Zee Kashmir is? Ermm
~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by Jazzzy

lol

in north america it comes on for about an hour on alpha etc punjabi and its programs are so annoying! travel guide, guftgu, sada campus are all lame and they mostly speak in hindi yet the programs are shown on a punjabi channel!

^ btw, tusi paagal na hoeya. tylenol kha lo te rest karo. rest karke ek petition tiar karo te zee nu notify kardo te eh program ban karo LOL

LOL haan haan mein petiton banaogi and tussi sign karegen!

Jazzzy Goldie
Jazzzy
Jazzzy

Posted: 18 October 2007 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@ luvneet. zee kashmir is like zee punjabi. zee punjabi is programming about and for punjabi's and zee kashmir is programming about people in kashmir but zee kashmir doesnt have a separate channel but instead is shown on zee's punjabi channels.

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

LOL

Originally posted by Jazzzy

lol

LOL haan haan mein petiton banaogi and tussi sign karegen!

i'll sign for sure. i'll come up with fake names and sign the petition with those names too just to get rid of that programming LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index