Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scor_pio thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Is Amanat Still in India or went back Home?
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scor_pio

Is Amanat Still in India or went back Home?

Amanat is still in india... cause they got a world tour coming up and he promised that hes gonna release his first album (which is 50% dont) in india!!👏

SonPan thumbnail
Does anyone have high quality download link to the finals.... I dunt want the whole thing only Adi's performance the WHOLE thing!!
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonPan

Does anyone have high quality download link to the finals.... I dunt want the whole thing only Adi's performance the WHOLE thing!!

these are the only videos i could find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4Xj21KZRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPPQKL9pyo&mode=related& amp;search=

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rinkalp90

wow whos suresh wadkar and pritam? 😕

omg omg omg omgggggg suresh wadekar is also a judge????!!!! wooooooohoooooooo!!

suresh wadekar is one of the most dignified and sought out singers we have....hes not so popular like sonu nigam, udit narayan etc....but ppl who learn music and watnot worship him....hes also a guru to many of the young talents found in shows like indian idol etc....he was amey date, rahul vaidya guru's...

this is amazing news!! i knew sonuji and pritam were the judges...but having sureshji also is just awesomeeee!! all 3 are awesome 👏

and adi hosting...ahh....😳

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

omg omg omg omgggggg suresh wadekar is also a judge????!!!! wooooooohoooooooo!!

suresh wadekar is one of the most dignified and sought out singers we have....hes not so popular like sonu nigam, udit narayan etc....but ppl who learn music and watnot worship him....hes also a guru to many of the young talents found in shows like indian idol etc....he was amey date, rahul vaidya guru's...

this is amazing news!! i knew sonuji and pritam were the judges...but having sureshji also is just awesomeeee!! all 3 are awesome 👏

and adi hosting...ahh....😳

i just googled him and i have listen to his songs before but didn't know him cause he wasn't popular

but the thing is that all three judges are new for srgmp..
so i guess no drama?Edited by Rinkalp90 - 16 years ago
SonPan thumbnail

Ive found these videos but they arent the FULl version!!! PLZ sum1 give me links or atleast download links!!!!😭 To the Finale or atleat the part of the finale that has Adi's performacne (the whole thing!!)😭

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SonPan

Ive found these videos but they arent the FULl version!!! PLZ sum1 give me links or atleast download links!!!!😭 To the Finale or atleat the part of the finale that has Adi's performacne (the whole thing!!)😭

sorry...if i knew how to upload videos i would

SonPan thumbnail
i found the link but its not good quality... i usually get it from apnicommunity but their links arent working!! I wanna upload the ful version on youtube so i can share it!! 😭
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rinkalp90

i just googled him and i have listen to his songs before but didn't know him cause he wasn't popular

but the thing is that all three judges are new for srgmp..
so i guess no drama?

Soun was the host of SaReGaMaPa frist.