wo tera naam tha...
mere labo pe jis ki aarzoo rahi pal pal
wo tera naam tha...
jis k naam kar di ye saari zindagani
wo tera naam tha...
mera dil,meri dharkaney,meri saansey,mere jazbaat,meri mohabbat
sab kuch tha mera
lekin tere naam tha

he was restless frm past more then 4 years,his heart doesnt get a peace for a single moment.why???he was tired of questioning n answering himself for wat happened 4 years ago....he felt he lost his destination n not only destination but aim too.he was working like a machine,he has no desire for making more n more money but he has to maintain his family status n prestige..according to the ppl he is genious in bussiness,he knw the art of multiplying the money but wat he can do of this money who cant bring those 4 years bak to him..he is the son of india's richest bussiness man dilip khanna..he is non other then  angad khanna

she silently eccepted all the hardships brought by her own fate..she never questioned or complain even to god abt wat she had gone through in past years...ppl says this life is worth living but wat if thr is no life left inside her but thr is a one single reason of her living n for which she can die for...a single reason of her smile...a single reason for which she always been thankful to god....a single reason which makes her feel that she isnt alone in this big world n the name of  reason is"diya"her daughter....a daughter of kripa sharma

ok frndz this my new ff.....this concept is not a new one...but i will try to shape up the story in different way..i hope i will succeed in that....feel free to comment....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cup-of-tae thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
part 1

it was a dark stormy night...stormy winds were knocking to the every door of khanna house..it seems like storm has came just to enter in khanna house..the whole khanna house sank into darkness except one room in which a dim light was on...the storm get it way to enter in khanna house.

in that room,an old lady was sitting on the bed in a shock state n a girl was weeping set on the floor near the knees of that old lady..girl said:"im sorry ,dadi!plz forgive me for wat i hav done....dadi!im sorry"dadi look at that girl's inocent n angelic face who was weeping n sobbing..she was non other then kripa"kripa sharma".for few moment dadi cudnt able to speak...she cant believe in wat she just read in those papers,those papers were a medical report which says"kripa was 1 month pregnent".

kripa was continuesly crying n sobbing,she said:"i loved him that night n cudnt able to stop myself!dadi....for me that was dream n that night i lived my dream...in that night i lived my whole life".she was looking mesmorized by remembering that night n speak all this in a trance even in front of dadi but dadi cut her in btw n said:"who is he??"dadi's question took her out frm the trance of that night..she look at dadi with sadness,dadi was also looking at her but sternly,kripa slowly put her head on dadi's lap n said:" sorry dadi...i cant tell his name bcoz he never loved me"she said cryingly.dadi said ,furiously:"kripa!u hav his child in ur womb n r saying that he never loved u"kripa said dadi with lowered head,her tears were droping on dadi's lap:"for him..that was nothing but a weak moments which he had spend with me..".dadi get up frm the bed n said:"kripa!u hav to tell me his name,he has to accept u.."kripa also get up n said:"no dadi!i love him n i dnt want him to carry the burden of unwanted relationship.."dadi turn toward kripa n said:"then wat u want,kripa!do u hav any idea bcoz of ur one mistake all khanna family will hav to survive...dnt u care abt us wat we will say to this society...how we all face this world when ppl will ask us abt wat u hav done....n wat will u say when ppl will ask u the name of the father of ur child....".kripa said emotionaly:"dadi!i will never want to see u,dilip uncle n naina unty in trouble,...i never want to hurt u n yes! i will never let ppl to ask anything frm u n frm khanna family by which they questioned ur prestige n self respect..i cant see u all in trouble... ....dnt worry dadi!i will never let u ppl suffer...."n then she left dadi's room n not only dadi's room but left khanna house too without informing any one...not even dadi...

4 years n 8 months later

a cute little girl was running with her little foot steps toward her mumma's room ,first she bang the door n then open it while lifting her ownself on her toe to hold the lock of the door...she jump on the bed n then cuddle herself in her mumma's arms.her mumma smile on her loveable act n hug her softly,that little girl ask her mumma,cutely:"diya ka aaj birthday hai???"her mumma smile n said in sleepy voice:"ahan!diya birthday kal hai".n then she brush her nose with her daughter's nose.her little daughter quickly give her a kiss on her mumma's lips n smile.while smilling she got deep dimples on her both cheeks.her mumma quickly kiss on her dimples n hug her once again.that cute little girl was "diya" n her mumma was"kripa".

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome storyline cont soon plz!!!!!!
Giah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was fantastic..... continue soon and love the storyline 😊 😊
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yayy!! u started another!!
can't to read more parts!!
diya is soo cute!!
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm glad that u've started another ff
loved the concept
i liked the way she said so cutely diya ka aaj birthday hain
cont soon

_________
~Sana~
jdsean thumbnail
Great intro, and the first part was even better. I really like the story so far, and you wrote it really well and its different too. Can't wait so continue soon. Take care.
A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
ok so clear a bit of things 4 me plz....y was kripa living in khanna houz and why is khanna houz gona b in shame wen kripa isnt even thier daughter and where are kripaz parents
lol
cnt soon
VERY GUD STORY BTW
lol
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
yaaaa...ur back...i'm sooooooo happy...love the concept..but why is kripa livin with angad and why would she disgrace them.....bt i guess this is part of the story u'll disclose later...but please continue soon
ridizzz thumbnail
Great ff.
liked it.
interesting concept...Kripa single parent
plz cont. soon