India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

ektas serials are senseless

poppy Newbie
poppy
poppy

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:14am | IP Logged

hi friends iam poppy[disha] for timepass iwatch some k serials but i feel they are sensless, ekta kapoor only knows to show some idiotic things 1] multiple marriages 2] pregnancy before marriage 3] happy moments r very less than sad moments.4] she trys to drag the serial to such aextent that the charm of the serial loses5] in their families they always speak about viswas .....all that stuffbut some character always require sabuut.5] she always shows that poor girls always marries to a rich gay. ithink this is total idiotic.

so guys what do think, r u listening. if poosible send this mail to balaji tele films. OuchDead

Edited by chocolate - 28 December 2004 at 6:00am

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 8:43am | IP Logged
U r very Right PoppySmile
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Hey i am not being rude so dont mind, even though you guys say tht the serials are based on senseless things, you guys still see them for a full 30 minutes and ENJOY them and TALK about them, afterall they do entertain you, i am not taking any1s side but at times i do agree that you get bored with the same thing over and over again but still you watch it and enjoy it so stop offenceing her serials cause at the end of the day you guys enjoy it, talk about it and love the characters of the serial, think about the platforms or career chance she gives to millions of actors and actresses, so its best not to abuse people when you guys are watchin it and enjoyin it for a full 30 mins, as it takes a lot of time, courage, hard work, good thinking and most of all MONEY to make these serials....

i hope no1 got upset with wat i said this is just an opinion from me about what i think when people say things lyk tht its a bit of hypocrasy!

MEgha

-XxXx-

Edited by Megha_Desai - 27 December 2004 at 5:17pm
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 6:06am | IP Logged

You have valid points poppy ............but i don't think that ekta is unaware of these...........but woh bhi kya kare uskay pass so called superhit serial ka formula yehi hai...sigh

God!! give her some creativityConfused

Life for Rent Goldie
Life for Rent
Life for Rent

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 8:43am | IP Logged

damn left (i mean right). these always happen in Ekta's serials. thax for write about it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top