Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

My Take on the way the Serial is going!

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Hi Folks!

I think the story is going off the track! Don't you? The story started out with a Gujrati girl who is out to make something of herself and most of all to make her dream come true!!!

But the way the present set of frame is progressing it seems the makers have forgotten the actual concept and are spoiling it by showing the love sequence as Pooja seems less fired up!! I don't say that she shouldn't fall in love but at this early stage it seems weak to what we have been shown of what Pooja wants in her life!!!

Secondly the twist of her sis making out before her wedding is just plain Pathetic!!!!  How can it be that she forgets her ethics and culture?? Where she comes from, the trust of her parents?? Infact, the makers should have proved Rasik' words that he has trust and faith in his daughters and not proving what Mirch had said!!!

The story in the end is turning out to be the usual story which we see on TV everyday and loosing its uniqueness!

I hope the makers pull their socks up soon !

Rifhat

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:07am | IP Logged

And oh, the way Pooja and Mandy are behaving is also not done!!! Pooja shouldn't be ignoring her childhood friend like that and Mandy on the other hand should not take a stranger's words to heart and believe what that goat face says to her!!

Rifhat

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOU . THIS SERIAL IS TRASH Dead
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 7:10am | IP Logged
yea i noe...i waz thinking da same thing...........all pooja carez abt now iz ronit........she haz 4gotten her goalz n all now all dat iz second ronit n only ronit iz her 1st priority............dey  have gotten off track a lot
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you Rifhat!! I'm Gujrati and although i've grown up in the US. I could still relate a little to Pooja and her family, but now it's just annoying. Poornima was such a faithful daughter that she tried to commit suicide because she didn't want to disobey her parents, but now she just slept with Milan with out thinking about what she was doing. Yea right!!! sorry guys but thats just stupid. The whole Pooja Ronit thing is annoying too. It's all good that she's in love, but what happened to becoming a famous director and making her parents proud. your right its turning into a typical series. They need to bring back life into the show or it's not worth watching anymore.

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Thanks folks, i see all of you having the same views as me.

RifhatSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top