ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by ritu

RITU , YOU DON'T KNOW MY SIS LOL WHEN SHE CRIES WHOLE DELHI IS ABLE TO HEAR IT

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry  !!

HOW CAN THAT BE??????????? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE Confused HAVE YOU EVER HEARD CROWS , WELL THAT IS MY SIS LOL

Seems u had a fight with her today ???

YES , YOU ARE RIGHT .... SHE LOST ONE OF MY PENS . SO I JUST SCOLDED HER A LITTLE . THEN SHE WENT AND MADE SUCH A TRAGIC FACE IN FRONT OF MOM AS IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING VERY BAD TO HER . THEN YOU CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH MY MOM SCOLDED ME . I AM STILL FUMING . MY SIS HAS STLL NOT STOPPED IRRITATING ME. SEEMS LIKE A VOLCANO IS GOING TO ERUPT FROM MY HEAD Angry

Calm down, u know i was the younger one and i used to do the same thing to my brother. Bechaare ka jo haal kiya aur mummy se itnaa pitwaya na koi hissab nahi. Now i miss all that. Cry

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry !!

HOW CAN THAT BE??????????? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE Confused HAVE YOU EVER HEARD CROWS , WELL THAT IS MY SIS LOL

YES , YOU ARE RIGHT .... SHE LOST ONE OF MY PENS . SO I JUST SCOLDED HER A LITTLE . THEN SHE WENT AND MADE SUCH A TRAGIC FACE IN FRONT OF MOM AS IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING VERY BAD TO HER . THEN YOU CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH MY MOM SCOLDED ME . I AM STILL FUMING . MY SIS HAS STLL NOT STOPPED IRRITATING ME. SEEMS LIKE A VOLCANO IS GOING TO ERUPT FROM MY HEAD Angry

Calm down, u know i was the younger one and i used to do the same thing to my brother. Bechaare ka jo haal kiya aur mummy se itnaa pitwaya na koi hissab nahi. Now i miss all that. Cry

DON'T CRY . KEEP SMILING Big smile Big smile Big smile
YOU KNOW WHAT ....MY SIS JUST CAME AND APOLOGISED TO ME .GANGA RIVER WAS FLOWING FROM HER EYES . I JUST COULDN'T RESIST. SO I FORGAVE HER. I MUST SAY MY SIS IS REALLY CLEVER LOL MY SIS = A WOMAN IN POWER LOL
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry  !!

DON'T CRY . KEEP SMILING Big smile Big smile Big smile
YOU KNOW WHAT ....MY SIS JUST CAME AND APOLOGISED TO ME .GANGA RIVER WAS FLOWING FROM HER EYES . I JUST COULDN'T RESIST. SO I FORGAVE HER. I MUST SAY MY SIS IS REALLY CLEVER LOL MY SIS = A WOMAN IN POWER LOL

Not Ganga, yamuna, misha we are in Delhi

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry !!

DON'T CRY . KEEP SMILING Big smile Big smile Big smile YOU KNOW WHAT ....MY SIS JUST CAME AND APOLOGISED TO ME .GANGA RIVER WAS FLOWING FROM HER EYES . I JUST COULDN'T RESIST. SO I FORGAVE HER. I MUST SAY MY SIS IS REALLY CLEVER LOL MY SIS = A WOMAN IN POWER LOL

Not Ganga, yamuna, misha we are in Delhi

THANX FOR REMINDING ME . BUT MERE BAHAN KE AASSOO KO GANGA TO KYA PACIFIC OCEAN SE BHI COMPARE KAROO TO BHI KUM HAI LOL ABHI TO WOH MUJHSE GUSSE MEIN HAI. MAINE USKA CHOCOLATE POORA KHA LIYA LOL
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Clap to badla le hi liya ?? good, peeche mat hatna Clap
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Clapto badla le hi liya ?? good, peeche mat hatna Clap

THANX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT LOL WAISE AUR BADLA LIYA TO GHAR FLOOD TO AA HI JAYEGA SAATH MEIN MUMMY MUJHE SEEDHA HEAVEN PAHUCHA DEGI LOL
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Clap to badla le hi liya ?? good, peeche mat hatna Clap

THANX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT LOL WAISE AUR BADLA LIYA TO GHAR FLOOD TO AA HI JAYEGA SAATH MEIN MUMMY MUJHE SEEDHA HEAVEN PAHUCHA DEGI LOL

Chalo aaj ke liye kaafi hai. baaki kasar baad mein puri karna. LOL

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Clapto badla le hi liya ?? good, peeche mat hatna Clap

Chalo aaj ke liye kaafi hai. baaki kasar baad mein puri karna. LOL

AGREE WITH YOU LOL

Go to top