The cry babies of 2004

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:49am | IP Logged
The cry babies of 2004
   By: Tushar Joshi
   December 27, 2004

Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Smriti Irani)

Being the matriarch of the Virani family, Tusli thinks it's her right to shed a tear for everyone in the family. So be it Nandini's rape or Vishal's death, Tusli always says it with her tears.

Wail-o-meter – Tulsi hits a high on the meter when she finds out about Mansukh's death. Her uncontrollable breakdown is probably the most dramatic tearjerker scene of the year.

Hope 2005: Hopefully, next year with the time leap and new characters, we hope to see a more emotionally restrained Tulsi.

Parvati in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (Saakshi Tanwar)

It is a rare occasion to see Parvati Agarwal not shed a tear in an episode.

There have been weeks when not a single scene has gone without Parvati wailing her heart out. Be it her confrontation with the dummy Parvati or when she finds out about Shruti and Aryan, Parvati sheds tears by the buckets.

Wail-o-meter: Parvati scores big on the meter when the family gives up on her asking her to prove she is the real Parvati. She yells, she screams and cries for weeks trying to prove her identity. We wish Parvati a speedy recovery from a rough year.

Hope 2005: The new year we hope ushers in an era of smiles and comfort for this lady. With the stage set for her to turn tables on Sasha and the Gargs and seek revenge, chances are that Parvati will transform from Chiciquita to a Dancing Queen.

Prerna in Kasauti Zindagi Kay (Shweta Tiwari)

This petite damsel's eyes are perennially teary. She spent the year trying to make up her mind up on who she wants to be with — Anurag or Mr Bajaj. Even though marriage with Bajaj is cheering her up these days, the idea of not being with Anurag anymore stirs up tears in her eyes.

Wail-o-meter: Compared to her fellow crybabies Prerna doesn't get much of an opportunity to OD on glycerin. Yet a close wail-o-meter high was when the doctor reveals that her daughter Sneha has cancer.

Hope 2005: Here's wishing Prerna lives for the moment and enjoys all the love Bajaj showers on her. Also an embroidered handkerchief would help to keep the makeup from dabbing.

Karan in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Hiten Tejwani)

Who said tough guys don't cry? Here's someone who merits a mention on the list, thanks to his woeful state. Rarely has the soap seen Karan smile, most of the times he has a sullen expression drowned in his sorrows, ostracized by the family.

Wail-o-meter: Karan wept like a baby when he found out about Nandini's marriage to Ansh. He also brought down the house when Tulsi called him a traitor and blamed him indirectly for Mansukh's death.

Hope 2005: One hopes to see a more mature Karan on the lines of Mihir in the coming year.

KumKum in KumKum (Juhi Parmar)

KumKum makes sure she floods the afternoon slot with her tears. KumKum cried when her look alike Chanda takes her place. Her eyes are always moist ready to let them flow at the drop of a hat.

Wail-o-meter: After being kidnapped KumKum wails like there is no tomorrow. Also Abhay's constant tortures make sure KumKum keeps a steady flow of her tears every episode.

Hope 2005: KumKum needs a Jassi type makeover in terms of getting a smile back on her pretty face. Even if through braces we won't mind.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THAT WAS FUNNY , LOL

BUT YOU FORGOT MY SIS.SHE CAN BEAT ALL OF THEM
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Misha , inke saath apne sister ko compare kar rahe ho. I am sure she won't even be a 1/100 th part of their Cry
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Misha , inke saath apne sister ko compare kar rahe ho. I am sure she won't even be a 1/100 th part of their Cry

YOU DON'T KNOW MY SIS RITU LOL WHEN SHE CRIES WHOLE DELHI IS ABLE TO HEAR IT
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

RITU , YOU DON'T KNOW MY SIS LOL WHEN SHE CRIES WHOLE DELHI IS ABLE TO HEAR IT

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry  !!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry !!

HOW CAN THAT BE??????????? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE Confused HAVE YOU EVER HEARD CROWS , WELL THAT IS MY SIS LOL
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry  !!

HOW CAN THAT BE??????????? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE Confused HAVE YOU EVER HEARD CROWS , WELL THAT IS MY SIS LOL

Seems u had a fight with her today ???

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Hey , i stay in Delhi, i never heard her cry !!

Seems u had a fight with her today ???

YES , YOU ARE RIGHT .... SHE LOST ONE OF MY PENS . SO I JUST SCOLDED HER A LITTLE . THEN SHE WENT AND MADE SUCH A TRAGIC FACE IN FRONT OF MOM AS IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING VERY BAD TO HER . THEN YOU CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH MY MOM SCOLDED ME . I AM STILL FUMING . MY SIS HAS STLL NOT STOPPED IRRITATING ME. SEEMS LIKE A VOLCANO IS GOING TO ERUPT FROM MY HEAD Angry

Go to top