Happy Birthday , Caryn!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Sri for your wishes.

Sri, if Karthika wants to join my sloushing with best friend, you can come too. Definitely you are invited thambi.   But the sloushing part, if you are over 21, I will serve you your favourite beer. 😉   
Originally posted by Nitipp

😉

Hey Jas, yengerundhu cut-copy-paste panninga...edhu kandipaga ungalodo poem kadiyadhu !!!! I bet! Ungalaku vayum nakkalum thanu adhigam...evaluv ellama....chance e elliye 😉😉😉

Caryna kanna...neey enjoy panuma...unnodo birthday. Once again a very happy birthday da.👏

rombha correcta guess paninga nits.  idhu kandippa ennoda poem illai...annal naan ezhudhara poetry padichaelna.....mayangi vizhindhuduvel.....i do wirte poetry you know...if you want i will mail you some....😳😳😳

caryn enakku mattum thanks youve sollalai....naan ippo 💔
Caryn, naan ondiya doodh peda sappidalai. According to your wishes, I handed it out to everyone who came to my house for Navarathri on Sunday. They all said it was yummy. Thanks caryn.

Originally posted by eljay

Caryn, naan ondiya doodh peda sappidalai. According to your wishes, I handed it out to everyone who came to my house for Navarathri on Sunday. They all said it was yummy. Thanks caryn.

enakku????🤔

Originally posted by jasunap

enakku????🤔

veettukku vandhal kidaikkum.  I need some time to make more, so let me know about one hour in advance!!

HI CARYN,

!!!!!!WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!!
Adaikaduvalai, Sorry paa Jaz, if I have left you out in thanking you. I thought I did. Please accept my apologies.   😭   I didn't mean too.

Eljay, thanks for distributing peda on my birthday.   😃 Apadiyae kunjum recipe yum recipe thread leh poduruthe.   😊

Thank you Dharma.   😊

CARYN AKKA

Here is My gift to you:

Choose your Favorite Cake:

or or
Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
Wow!!! Pokiri Thambi thanks for the lovely card/cake/wishes.   😊 Strawberry cake for me please.

🤗