India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

THE 2 LAWYERS MARRIED?WHICH ONE DO U GO 4

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I GO FOR ARJUNS BECUZ HE'S ALIVE AND ITS REALLY HIM. I LUV HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK KAJAL WITH START TO BELIEVE THAT ITS HIM AND THEN SAMAY IS GONNA GET JEALOUS. I THINK THAT SAMAY IS BAD. NAUGHTY NAUGHTY. HE MIGHT BRAINWASH KAJAL. I SAY: FAKE ALIVE ARJUN Y NOT FAKE DEAD ARJUN?

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:27am | IP Logged
IT LOOKS LIKE THEY R SAMAY'S LAWYER SHOWS OFF SO MUCH SO I THINK THAT ARJUN'S LAWYER MIGHT WIN. THE REEL RJUN IS BACK IN ACTION.
Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 8:10am | IP Logged
umm i dont think that the person is arjun its probably kushal with his plastic surgery....we will find out in the next couple of episodes..i think that there was a relationship between arjun's lawyer and kajal's lawyer.....let me know what you guys think..
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i would say dat da real arjun iz back n da lawyers are divorced from each other dats y dey r so against each other anyways dats wot i think.
sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Do you guys remeber the article that told us who the lawyers were going to be? Anyways in the article samay's laywer said his character was going to have negetive shades!!!!!! Do you guys think that samay and his lawyer are making everything up? But what about eijaz's role he said that this arjun was supposed have grey shades. If it is the reel arjun then how is suppoused to be in a negative role?
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
ok here's what i think sweet sahota. i think that i it is the reel arjun and that i think that samay is bad. his attitude says it all. i know that u guyz r all like: "well of course he wont believe him becuz they already saw him die and were with him the whole time they even did his funeral. so he's acting like this becuz he so doesn't believe him" well i do. yeah i agree with the whole he saw him die so he wouldn't believe him shit. but that doesn't mean that he can act all rude and like an asshole. I mean he should wait and listen to ARJUN"S side of the story. LIKE I ALWAYZ SAY IF THERE CAN BE A FAKE ALIVE ARJUN THEN Y CAN'T THERE BE A FAKE DEAD ARJUN. SAMAY DEFINITELY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS. I THINK HE WAS JEALOUS THAT ARJUN AND KAJAL STARTED FALLING IN LUV WITH EACH OTHER. IT IS THE REEL ARJUN AND SAMAY IS INVOLVED. WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I'M SRY BOTH THOSE EYES REELLY FREEK ME OUT.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
OH SRY SWEET SAHOTA I DIDN'T REALLY ANSWER UR QUESTION BUT WHEN ARJUN FINDS OUT THAT SAMAY IS BEHIND ALL THIS WITH KUSHAL OR JUST BY HIMSELF THEN HE WILL TURN BAD ON SAMAY. OR IN COURT WHEN THEY ALL FIND OUT THAT HE IS THE REEL ARJUN HE MIGHT HATE THE WHOLE FAMILY EXCEPT KAJAL BECUZ SHE WILL BELIEVE THAT HE'S THE REEL ARJUN WHEN THEY HAVE A TALK BY THEMSELVES WHEN SAMAY IS NOT AROUND. YEAH I THINK KAJAL WILL START BEIEVING THAT ITS REALLY HIM. LIKE NEXT EPISODE MAYB?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top