India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Y aakash is so mean to reema? (Page 2)

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah one shouldn't take out their frustration on people....they should take it out on the problem....

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i don't think he's mean to her. He's just really sad and tangled up in his own issues. I agree with Manjot. How would you feel if you were in love with someone and they didn't love u back? Not that many people can sacrifice love for friendship. I bet you there's gonna be a twist. watch something's gonna happen related to Pooja and Akash.
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
It's not Reema's fault Akash didn't get Pooja....it was his own choice to unite Ronit and Pooja.....and poor Reems is taking drugs now.....Akash is in love too so he should understand how it feels when the one u love doesn't love u back.....he just brushed off Reema's "I love you"....he should be sensitive and respect her feelings at least....
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Reema is really unstable and its not her fault that Pooja does not love Akash. But I give credit to reema for finally confessing her feelings, and Akash did so come concern for her when she was high, but then again, he shows concern for everyone.

True Akash lost his love, Pooja, but he does not need to call Reema's words bakwaas and crap cause they weren't. That was really mean and insensitive of him. Maybe if she said when she was on the drugs it would have made sense, but she wasn't. This isn;'t the firts time poor Reema has gone that low- remember the time she tried to commit suicide. She has been through so much, and I really hope Akash at least aknowledgse the fact she loves him even if he cant love her back.

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yeah I was surprised Akash called Reema's words bakwaas....that really was insenstive and so unlike his character...I just found that odd....I can't believe he can't see Reema's pain...
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Akaash was mean to Reems. Pooja never loved Akaash she always loved Ronit. Why must he tell reems like that if he didnt get his love.
sweetyvk Senior Member
sweetyvk
sweetyvk

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 10:05am | IP Logged
But, just becasue he is sad and stuff that he should make others feel like that also.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
he waz da 1 hu united pooja n ronit...........pooja hated ronit n if he waz gonna act dis way he shud have told her how he felt b4.......now dat he haz gotten dem 2gether y he being so jealous..............n y poor reema sufferin...jus cuz akash cudnt get hiz luv dont mean he gotta ruin reemaz dreams n break her heart lyke dat

Go to top