•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys I want someone to clear these two doubts of mine:

Can james,sirius,fred etc. talk like albus dumbledore if we make a portrait of them.If they can so harry can talk to his parents etc by the portraits nomatter they r dead.

In POA,before using the time turner how come harry sees himself across the bank of the black lake? pls. answer

1: Yeah I guess so...I mean they may be able to...

2: Harry does see himself bcoz thats the way Time Turner Works. It doesnt CHANGE fate..Nothing no magic can change fate. What one has to understand is that what happened after turning the Time Turner is just the same as what happened b4 turning it...Just the same thing happened... I know I am confusing you...But I just cant find the right words to explain it...See It was Harry who cast the Patronus which drove away the Dememntors. At first he thought it was his dad. Then he realised that it was HE who shud do it and he went n did it(aftre turning TT). It was THEN that Harry realised that They arent CHANGING what has happened...Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

1: Yeah I guess so...I mean they may be able to...

2: Harry does see himself bcoz thats the way Time Turner Works. It doesnt CHANGE fate..Nothing no magic can change fate. What one has to understand is that what happened after turning the Time Turner is just the same as what happened b4 turning it...Just the same thing happened... I know I am confusing you...But I just cant find the right words to explain it...See It was Harry who cast the Patronus which drove away the Dememntors. At first he thought it was his dad. Then he realised that it was HE who shud do it and he went n did it(aftre turning TT). It was THEN that Harry realised that They arent CHANGING what has happened...

No one could explain better...not even JKR😊

thnx for explanation 😊 😊